✗ two ✗

chapter two

Sometimes, life threw you the most horrific of all curve balls.

One moment you were crying about your ex-boyfriend and the next, you were standing inside the mall with your bestfriends, who, all six of them, wanted you to do something you never did.

They said I should be fearless for once.

The more I thought of it, the harder it was to swallow the lump in my throat. But the trouble was, I couldn't bring myself to stop thinking about it.

"Will I not be put into court for sexual harassment?", I asked aloud to my friends.

"You won't", Sumin says, the oldest out of them.

"Stop wasting time! Do it and kiss him", Yoon urged, pointing to their choice.

"I don't think this is a good idea", Ye Eun commented, keeping Sieun in her side.

Isa smiled whilst crossing her arms, "It's for a good cause, don't worry"

We once again look at the guy standing not too far from us, unaware of our absurd intentions. He could easily be the most handsome guy I've ever seen. He's beautiful to look at.

Not the peaceful kind, boy next-door be like but the vibe of a dark and loud thunderstorm kind of beautiful.

I could say because of his model-like features like that sharp jaw which gives him the aura of a expensive guy.

"What if he slaps me? Look at those biceps, it could kill me", I pointed out hesitantly.

"How?", Sieun says, smiling that cute smile of hers, "He's talking to his phone on one hand and has a grocery bag on the other. You'll be out of his sight before he could even react from the kiss"

That's true. He's also standing in front of a Prada store, and busy on his phone, there's no place for him to put down his things to even react on removing me from him quickly.

"What if he doesn't use his hands? He could just kick the life out of me", I added, still too hesitant to do it.

"Or what if he could kiss the life out of you instead?", Yoon said, nudging me suggestively.

"What if he strangles me and that would be the cause of my death?", I speak again.

Isa grabs my collar, "If you don't do it, you won't be able to get back at Samuel. Look at the guy", she says. I look at the handsome guy again, he's still talking to his phone, looking serious, "If he thinks you scored that hot guy, nothing will make him regret more than that"

I swallow, "Okay"

I gently make Isa release her death grip on my collar and slowly get up from them, passing my bag to Seeun. The girls gives me thumbs up. It doesn't help though, I'm still nervous as hell for what I was about to do.

Sumin says, "Don't forget to grab his collar so he could lean down to your face. Only then it'll look natural on the camera"

I nod, thinking if I would regret this later on. Probably. I keep walking towards the guy, as slow as possible, hoping he'll stop standing in the open and walked away now from his spot before I could reach him.

But he shows no signs of leaving.

He's so busy talking to someone, what if it was his girlfriend? I could put him in a grave situation then.

He doesn't even notice me coming and stopping before him. I clear my throat after sharing one last look to my supporting friends. He looks up and sees me in front of him.