•30• "Um, no."

Riley's POV

I rang Shawn's doorbell.

I was here to hang out with him, he's been busy he says.

And to meet the amazing Zoe he doesn't stop talking about all the time. The door opened and revealed Shawn's mom.

"Hi honey." She sounded stressed.

"Hi, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just having three kids running around my house, and cleaning up after them is just kinda tiring." She chuckled.

She through a rag over her shoulder a motioned for me to enter.

"Shawn's in his room." She went back into the kitchen.

I crept upstairs, hearing a few laughs hear and there.

I peeked my head into Shawn's room and saw me. He had his guitar out and this girl had a clipboard a piece of paper and a pencil.

Shawn noticed me and then the girl.

Shawn stood up and engulfed me in a hug. "How have you been?" He asked.

"Great, you?" He smiled and looked at Zoe, she smiled.

"I've been with her, shes crazy."

I looked at her and gave her a little wave, "oh is she now."

He nodded.

"Zoe this is my girlfriend Riley," she smiled.

"Riley this is Zoe, we are making a song together." I smiled at her.

There so much smiling going on right now.

I sat down next to Zoe.

She was so pretty, definitely prettier than me. She looked like a supermodel. And she had a beautiful voice! This isn't good.

She cleared her throat, "I think we should continue."

Shawn broke his gaze from me and looked at her.

"Um, no."

I quickly looked at Zoe to see her reaction. She looked kinda shocked.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He placed his guitar, in this holder thingy.

"Sure." I replied quietly.

"Sounds fun." Zoe bubbled in.

"Okay let's go!" Shawn got up and grabbed my hand and we headed down in his basement.

I felt so happy, I haven't been with Shawn for almost two weeks.

We've been kinda distant.

I grabbed a blanket that was on one of the couches and curled up in it.

I was sitting at the end of a small couch. Zoe was sitting in a single couch. And Shawn was putting a random movie.

"What are we watching?" Zoe asked.

"22 Jump Street." He replied.

"I didn't know it was out on disc."

"Well it is." Shawn pressed play, shut of the lights and sat next to me. He was kinda awkward, just sitting there. He didn't even acknowledge me.

I scooted closer to him and whispered in his ear, "I love you."

He leaned down and hugged me and we stayed like that. He placed a kiss on my lips and said, "I love you too.

My stomach fluttered.

Oh, I love him so much.

___________________________

Sorry this was a bad chapter! And I know I said that there would be a big bad surprise coming up in this chapter, but I think it's going to be in the next chapter or in the one after that one.