•3• "We will be best friends forever."

Remember, Vote, Comment and add to your library! ;) and follow!
________________________

My eyes fluttered open when I heard the doorbell ring.

Then I remembered Shawn.

I got up and and grabbed my charger off the kitchen table and jogged towards the door and opening it, to see Mrs. Mendes smiling at me.

"Hello Ry!" She hugged me and walked in. "Hi, I hope it's okay that I'm coming."

I pushed the handle on my suitcase up so I could have it roll along with me. I picked up my big carry on bag too. And that over my left shoulder.

"No no! It's fine I'm so glad your coming!" She waved at me meaning it was nothing.

I packed my bags in the truck and slipped my charger in my carry on bag.

I didn't even know if they had bought me tickets. If they did, how? And I'd definitely have to pay them back.

I took a seat in the back next to Shawn. He was in the middle. And his sister was on the right of him.

He looked at me. "Hey." He chirped.

I smiled knowing my laid back, best friend was back.

"What are you smiling at?" He asked.

"Nothing. We are going to walk around New York City all day pretending we are celebrity's." I giggled.

He raised his eyebrow, then started bursting out laughing.
"I kinda am a celebrity, Ry." He laughed out.

I nodded. He was famous he just wasn't that famous. He was close. He never told me how he got a record deal, and how he could sing. He said something about this app and all viper something called that, I have know idea.

I looked behind Shawn to see his sisters head against the window and she was sleeping.

I remember when I was really little and I never fell asleep, I never wanted to or I just couldn't.

My mom always tells me stories of how I adored my dad so much, and I was so clingy to him. He spoiled me.

Then he left and I didn't know how to react. But I just processed all of it slowly. I was only five but I was smart, and knew what was happening at the time.

Not just some kid who's early early childhood was a blank. I remembered so much.

*On the plane*

I laid my head down on Shawn's shoulder, then he placed his head on top of mine.

So cute.

"So, how many cousins do you have?" I asked him.

He never told me that he had family living in New York City. Wait how does a family fit in New York City? Like its so crowded.

They must be a small family.

"Well I have two, Lily she's 4. And Connor who's 14. We haven't see them in forever. That's why we are visiting... Oh and their loaded, so they have a huge, really expensive condo, made for family's." He said.

I nodded, makes a little sense.

"Riley Bee Stone." He said seriously look down at me. Why did he just use my full name?

"Yes?" I giggled.

"Remember when we just met, and we made a promise we would stay best friends forever?" He said with hope in his eyes.

I remembered.

"Yes I do. Why?" I asked looking exactly at him.

"Well, let's renew it..." He trailed off then grabbed my hand.

We hooked out pinkies together.

"We will be best friends forever." He said not letting go. "No matter what." He said unhooking our pinkies.

I put my head back on his shoulder.

"Shawn, what made you think of that?" I laughed.

"Well I was just thinking of you and remembered how we met. And I just wanted to renew our promise." He said seriously.

He was thinking about me.

His touch, was electrifying, the good way if that makes sense. His eyes. His eyes had so much peace filled in them, never anger or sadness.

"Okay." I mumbled quietly. I mentally smiled.

***

"TAXI!!!" Shawn's sister Aaliyah screamed waving at a taxi.

We were right outside of the airport with our bags and all trying to get a taxi.

"JE-SUS" Shawn said rubbing his ears.

I mentally laughed.

Then a taxi stopped and we piled in.

"This is not small at all." Shawn smiled propping his head up high.

I laughed.

Why do I keep laughing stop!

"So when we get to Aunt Luna's (made this family up lol😂) give her the kiss the hug you know what I mean, we do this every year." She said just batting her hands around.

We all nodded. I nodded even though I have never met them.

We arrived at a tall, expensive looking building. Was this our hotel or is this we're they live?

We checked in. And they told us our rooms.

I'm guessing hotel.

"Alright people, lets get a move on. Hurry and put your bags and suitcases in the rooms and then meet me in the lobby!" She said as the elevator opened to let us out.

"So how about Shawn and Ry in one room and Aaliyah has her own bed in our room?" She exclaimed.

"Sounds like a plan!" Shawn's dad said.

I walked into a room that was four doors down from Aaliyah's and placed my suitcase and bag on the bed that was near the window.

Shawn walked in and placed his bags down on the other bed.

He walked over to me and intertwined our fingers together.

"Ready?" He asked. I smiled.

"Yup." He smiled back showing his beautiful white teeth.

I remember when he use to have braces.

When we were littler like 11 or 12 we would always hold hands everywhere we went.

But then as we got older we realized that boys and girls only do that when their a couple.

So we stopped.

We skipped down to the lobby. And took the stairs.

___________________________

Feel free to message me, if you have questions about me or the story! (me- author)

I want to see what you think about this so comment, and give me ideas, YOUR ideas, that would just make you love the story even more. If you don't like my story don't read it!

Vote!!