Part 16: Secrets of the Sage

Începe de la început

???: ...Are your prepared for the next step sensei?

Kiriya: *Gets up*

???: Are you prepared to let our students stand in the frontline of this war?

*Timeskip*

Asuka: You seriously want us to climb a mountain!?

Kiriya: Yes.

Katsuragi: We better not go into uncharted territory. We could fall to our deaths!

Kiriya: You're not too far from it.

Roy: Isn't this our mountain?

Reed: Now that you mention it, it does look like our home.

Ikaruga: You live in a mountain?

Roy: Well, that is more or less our base of operation.

Hibari: So you know the quickest way up right?

Roy: Yeah we do. But something tells me you're not ready to run into the path of sages.

Yagyū: What's that?

Reed: The path of sages is the fastest way to get up the mountain. But you require high amounts of senjutsu to be able to pass. More or less be able to access sage mode.

Asuka: Wasn't that the mode that you used to fight that one evil Shinobi?

Reed: It is. But senjutsu is difficult to master especially in the snowy terrain. We've decided to avoid it to not risk any dangerous calamities. But since we'd be training we should get the max benefit by going to the path of sages but still, I don't recommend it.

Ikaruga: So, when are we going to go then?

Kiriya: There is a scroll placed somewhere on the top on the mountain. First Shinobi to get there wins.

Reed: *Bumps Roy's fist* It's a competition huh?

Roy: *Bumps Reed's fist* Seems like it. Let's see who gets there the fastest.

Reed: LEZ GOOO!!! *Runs into the mountain*

Roy: OI, WAIT FOR ME!!! *Runs into the mountain*

Kiriya: Go on then!! Quick!

*Timestop*

E: To avoid the story going stale, let's just say, the rest followed Reed and Roy's "Advice" and went to the path of sages. Bad news for everyone involved, no good news :/

*Time resume*

Reed: *Fly-Sparring with Roy* Roy, should we be concerned?

Roy: *Fly sparring* Nah, They'll be fine. Trust me

*With the girls*

Ikaruga: *Lands at the path* So this is the path of sages they said to not pass.

Asuka: *Lands with her* So I guess you arrived here too. Did you also follow them?

Katsuragi: WOOHOO!! *Lands on Asuka* Looks like you two are here too.

Asuka: GET OFF ME KATSU!!

Katsuragi: *Get up* Oopsie-

Hibari: Whoa! *Lands on Katsuragi* Yay!

Katsuragi: That... hurts...

Asuka: Get a taste of your own medicine Katsu!

Yagyū: Hibari! *Lands softly* So, everyone BUT Reed and Roy are here. Maybe we should have listened to them.

Ikaruga: If the only people who know the path didn't even go here maybe we should just go to another path-

Katsuragi: Nah, we've gotten too far for it to stop us! Plus we can handle anything if we're together!

*Timestop*

E: 1 word, NO. You can't handle everything even when together. And Roy, They WON'T be fine.

*Time resume*

Reed: *Lands on the ground* Fine. Let's team up.

Roy: *Lands on the ground* Ya finally said it. Let's crush this mountain together!

Reed: It got late. We were pretty focused on fighting not gonna lie to you.

Roy: We were way to focused. Let's just set up camp then- wait we live here!

Reed: Yeah, let's just go home lol.

Roy: Darn straight. Can't complain about an easy shelter.

Reed: Where is it anyway?

Roy: Uhm... it was around the path of sages.

Reed: Oh... darn it. We're way too far up!

Roy: Let's just get down. I have an odd feeling the girls literally ignored our warning.

Reed: But we're- your right who am I kidding? They're like Mike!

*The two quickly run down the mountain to search for them*

*In Asakusa*

Orange: Uh... are we lost?

Red: Look, a hotel! We can stay there for a while! We can put one of our diamonds in the pawn shop so we could stay in there!

Green: We could build- oh wait we're in a city.

Blue: I'm tired anyway. Let's get some rest in that Hotel. I want sleep.

Green: Come on then. We need to get some rest.

Orange: *Pulls out a diamond* Let's get this to the pawn shop then.

Chosen one: *Looking around* Suspicious... *Walks with them*

---------To be continued....