An Interesting Teamup..

this is inspired by another writers one shot that i can't find. if you know who it is please let me know so i can credit them for the idea!

———

ANOTHER MEETING ROOM the Avengers sat in waiting for Fury's 'important' announcement. Seriously, he was late to his own meeting that he said was so important he woke them up at 4 in the morning to get there by 4:30. Its not like the world was being invaded.
By the time Fury came in it was 5:15. Being early was useless than. Clint was slumped onto the table half asleep drooling before Natasha punched him in the shoulder as an awakening.

"You seem like a tired bunch this morning." Fury laughed. "I stayed up all night. I was in the middle of a breakthrough, this better be important." Tony snapped. When he was tired he was snappy so like ninety percent of the time.
"Well Stark it is." Fury replied used to Tony's exaggerations.
"We found a well protected Hydra base on the northern edge of Antarctica," The director tapped his watch a couple times before a hologram of the base appeared.

The amount of Hydra guards to Avengers was about 1000 to 1 give it take a bit. Before Fury could say anything else Tony fake coughed to interrupt. "I hate to say it director but I don't think we can take that many people, even with Mr. Good and Righteous over here." Directing the comment at Steve.
Fury and Steve both sent a glare his way before Fury continued as though nothing happened. "Which is why I have gotten you a pair of people who no one would think could ever work well together yet compute against each other perfectly. No one could ever see them coming." He explained more so.

He pulled up a video on a different hologram which showed two of New York's most known people, a vigilante and a mercenary, also known as Spiderman and Deadpool.
They were fighting back to back, Spidey safely knocking out and webbing the attackers to the ground, limiting movement and Deadpool killing them swiftly. Each looking the other way at times to make sure the other didn't get hurt. "One killing and the other evening that out." Natasha spoke up while watching in amazement. "Exactly." Fury complied.
"They will be coming along with you during this mission."

"They'll be here any minute now." He added when the Avengers immediately looked to the door expecting them to walk through.
Soon enough they did. Deadpool ran though the door with Spiderman sticking to his shoulders by his feet, ducking down in time so he didn't get hit by anything while balancing a notebook and textbook one of his hands while rapidly scribbling down notes.
"We made it!" Deadpool exclaimed excitedly. "Yea, yea. Whatever." Spidey said.
"What's he doing?" Clint asked Deadpool while pointing to Spidey who was still on Deadpools shoulders continuing whatever he was doing.

Before Deadpool could even make up some bullshit Spiderman responded to Clint's question quickly, "It's finals week." He explained not going into detail.
"Aren't you out of school?" Natasha brought up. "Uh, no." He responded simply.

"So where we goin'?" Spidey asked setting down his notebook and textbook, both of which were scribbled with highly complicated notes and questions. In the textbook multiple lines were highlighted in different colours, sticky notes everywhere. Tony bring the nosey person he is, peeked over to look in the book and immediately becoming confused. Even being the genius he is, Spideys smarter, not that they know that though.
"Hate to burst the bubble but I don't think they teach this in collage." Tony said.

"I'm smarter than the professors so they give me their work they can't do. Same as students."  He laughed.
"Let's continue. Deadpools getting bored," Hr gestures to him whos stabbing himself seeing how fast he can regenerate. "Fuck off baby boy." He retaliated.
"I told you to stop calling me that." Spidey said  now sitting on Wades shoulders. Swinging his legs dramatically.

\(^o^)/    —> This is Jam. He's a line holder. Say hi. :)

The plan was in place and the Avengers were fighting hard. Taking down Hydra soldiers left and right, however none of them were doing as good as Spidey and Deadpool.
They were yet again fighting back to back, Spiderman making sure to have as many live and trying to tell Deadpool to not kill them. (It wasn't working too well.) Deadpool was definitely not listening to Spidey and murdering as many Hydra soldiers as he could. They could hurt his baby boy, and 'yes, Spideypool is cringe, yet Wade it just a 'bit' protective over Peter. Just saying.'

Peter on the other hand wasn't as worried about Wade considering he can't die. Still every once and awhile he would peek over at him to make sure he was doing fine.
By the time most of the Avengers had fought off 100 by themselves Peter and Wade had beat around 500. A bunch of the soldiers were trying to beat them considering that at the moment they were the biggest threat. They were beginning to tire, how they were going to go on much linder was unsure to the Avengers, until they got confused at what Spidey and Deadpool were doing.
Deadpool was holding onto Spideys legs and spinning him around rapidly. Until he let go of him and Spiderman went flying directly into a pile of Hydra soldiers knocking them to ground and immediately webbing them up so they couldn't move. They had definitely been working on that for awhile.

"How much longer!" Deadpool complained to Peter loud enough for everyone to hear. "I dunno, it's getting boring though. Just stop holding back use your kanatas!" Spiderman yelled back.
Anyone could now tell a wicked grin grew on Wades face as he drew his swords. Starting an elegant dance of murder, yet it looked so smooth and much more like a dance routine than some mass murder.
However the amount of blood, dead body's and chopped of heads and body parts told a different story.
The Avengers were left thinking to themselves, couldn't he have done that earlier. It would have made everything easier, but they were super fond of murder so they understood the hesitation from Spiderman behind it.

Soon enough Deadpool had killed majority of them while the Avengers and Spiderman fought off the rest. In turn of events one singular Hydra soldier had deemed Spiderman Deadpools weakness and shot him in the stomach, Spidey being unable to doge as he was fighting off around five Hydra soldiers.
Spidey grunted out in pain, somehow Deadpool immediately knew it was him, throwing a small knife at the shooters head killing him instantly, Deadpool ran over to Spiderman killing the people he was fighting to make sure he was alright.
"Baby boy, are you okay?" Deadpool whispered in a panic, all seriousness settled in his voice. "I'm fine." Spidey replied, however something not a lot of people know is that even if Peter says he's fine most likely he's not. So Deadpool did the most logical thing, grabbed his gun and killed the rest of them. Counting down each bullet of course. How he managed to shoot 50 people give or take with 12 bullets? No one knows.

In the end, Spiderman survived, of course. He always gets back up.
The Avengers however learned that you shouldn't ever mess with Spiderman unless you want Deadpool on your back.

WHAT A FUN TEAMUP..