Patterns

———

Fury has been trying to get the Avengers to track or find Spiderman for weeks now. He didn't follow any specific pattern, where he went was unpredictable and scattered. He just went wherever he felt at any time. Their wasn't any specific time Spiderman was out, it was also completely random.
The Avengers had absolutely no luck and decided to just split up between Queens to try to find him. They'd been doing this for weeks before finally, at 2 A.M when they'd been getting ready to leave, Natasha saw him swing by, looking he way for a second. "Hey!" She shouted after him to catch his attention as she sent an alert to the team that she'd found him.

Spiderman completely changed paths turning quickly at her shout as Natasha heard the 'thwip' of his web as he swung over to her. He landed gracefully walking towards her until he was around two feet away from her.
"Did you need something?" He asked carefully, sort of nervous in front of one of his favourite Avengers.

"We've been trying to find you for a couple weeks now." She explained. His mask eyes widened from shock. Why are they looking for me?.. Peter started thinking to himself before his thoughts went out of control. Did I do something wrong? What if SHIELD try's to bring me in for human testing? What if I have to fight them? What if my web breaks and I fall?
If I fell would anything break? It would be cool if one of my bones broke and it started shining like a glow stick when they go snap. Glow sticks are cool... Do I have any glow sticks? I should get some. What time is it? Am I out too late, what if May gets worried.
Shit. Did I have homework tonight? No I did it didn't I. What did we do in school today..? I already knew it I think.. If I got stabbed would it be healed by tomorrow?

Peter snapped back into reality when he heard someone cough. When he turned back around he was faced with the original six Avengers. Except Bruce, he's cool.
"You alright Spidey? You zoned out there for a minute." Iron man questioned. "Hm, yeah. Distracted."

"Why do you swing around so randomly." Hawkeye asked not able to hold his tongue any longer. "Oh I just go where ever I feel like. Kinda like following the patterns but places instead of things. I learnt how to solve a rubics cube last week. Isn't that cool." Spidey rambled.

———

I don't know where I was going with this. Sorry it's short I just kinda thought of it.
If you have an idea for a chapter I would appreciate it very much.