He Doesn't Have Anyone Left..

SPIDEY WAS IN AN INTENSE FIGHT AGAINST A VILLAIN. No one knew the villains reasons for fighting them, until they did.
Spiderman and the villain were evenly matched. Spidey didn't see anyone winning, so he asked the billion dollar question.
"What's your story." Spidey asked the villain as he dodged yet another attack, the news stations caught his words and were shocked. Why would he ask for their story.

"Hero's aren't helping anyone! There supposed to save everyone! Than why is my daughter and wife dead!" The villain yelled enraged.
"HEROS DESERVE TO FALL!" He yelled out once more.
"You're right, heros can't save everyone. Yet the people they do save could have died." Spiderman replied calmly. "Wise words, but you only say them because you haven't lost anyone." The villain glared.

"I have lost people. More than anyone deserves, all this destruction? That will only kill more people. More will end up like you." Spidey said.
"More children will die. Parents will, it's not fair to them. So please stop." Spider-man's voice broke. It sounded to convincing, the villain faltered.

"Fine."

The villain stopped the chaos and lowered himself to the ground. Peter followed.
"Who have you lost?" The villain asked questionably.
The cameras were still rolling as Spidey looked around. New York could know, Queens could know. Spiderman took a deep breath before replying with a simple. "Everyone."
The villain, also known as Karl's eyes widened. "Everyone? No friends?"

"No one. No friends, no family, no coworkers, no nothing." Spidey said.
People watching the news were concerned. He didn't have anyone? No one told him to keep going or help him when he was struggling. How could he do this?
"How do you-" His words we're caught in his throat, so Peter finished for him. "Keep going? Keep doing this shit?" He asked Karl. When he nodded his head Spidey mask eyes narrowed as he said the words tattooed on his back, the wise words his uncle once said, "With great power, comes great responsibility."

Peter swung off into the night as New York hoped their friendly neighborhood hero was ok.