Security Cameras

Not a Peter Parker he might be in it though

———

THEY HAD BEEN trying to hack Hydra cameras for days now. Trying to see who Natasha was talking about, she refused to talk about the Winter Soldier after she had by accidentally mentioned him.
When I say 'they' I mean Tony had been trying to hack Hydra with the others trying to tell him to do it faster. The Avengers minus Tony were sitting in the common room when Tony burst into the room.
"I DID IT!" He yelled out. Their were some shouts of happiness while Natasha tried to sink into the couch, "FRIDAY, pull up the cameras." Tony said before plopping himself down next to Steve.

FRIDAY turned on the live cameras from Hydra onto the TV. When the cameras opened a man with a metal arm could be seen in a chair yelling out in pain as it shocked his head. "Who is that?" Bruce asked, "That's the Winter soldier, HYDRAS best soldier." Natasha spoke up.
The machine was lifted off his head and he sat still, someone else who was in the room started asking him questions to quiet for them to hear. The winter soldier started mumbling to himself so that no one could hear, not even himself. "Repeat that soldat," The man said with a heavy Russian accent, "Steve, need to find Steve." The winter soldier said as he started to resist his bonds.

"Wipe him, again!" The man commanded as the winter soldier broke one of his bonds, "I need to find Steve! I need to know he's ok!" He yelled as he broke out of his bonds and started attacking Hydra agents.
"Who is Steve?" The man yelled to Bucky. "STEVIE! Little guy!" He yelled back as he fought more agents before his brainwash words were used and he stood still.

The Avengers looked over to Steve who had tears gathering in his eyes. "Who was that Steve." Tony asked.
"Only one person called me that," Steve started as his voice broke. "James Bucky Barnes, my best friend."

Time to save someone new...