Couch Surfer...

MOST PEOPLE WOULDN'T BELIEVE YOU IF YOU TOLD THEM. They wouldn't believe you if you said to them that Spiderman, a famous hero was a couch surfer.
They wouldn't believe you if you told them that he was practically living on the streets, they wouldn't believe you if you told them he was a street kid, or that he participates in stealing hygienic products because he can't afford them.

After Peters, or Spider-man's aunt died, they had no where to go. He still went to school, he stayed at friends but mostly he slept and lived on the streets.
Peter spent his nights wandering, swinging and sleeping on the streets, he spent his times making enemy's or friends with gangs. He made friends with them so that he wouldn't have to worry about or fight them when he was on the street. They helped him fight off other gangs, he had a system and it worked pretty damn well.

To earn money, which was all spent on food, he worked at delmars or fixed up peoples phones for cheap. He built people phones or helped them make it more advanced, and most of the time he got paid good money from it.
However, due to this fact he gained lots of unwanted attention. For example, he was on S.H.I.E.L.D's radar because he was smart, maybe even smarter than Tony Stark himself. Of course Peter had hacked S.H.I.E.L.D a couple times and knew that he was being watched by them. So he was careful.

On the other hand Fury was getting annoyed. No one knew who Spiderman was and he needed to change that, how did Spiderman have such high quality tech. Almost the same as Starks.
No one could hack Spider-man's suit. It was impossible, Stark couldn't even find a signal on it.

So he called the Avengers in. They either needed to catch or recruit Spiderman, and find out who makes his tech.

The next day the original six avengers and Bucky sat in Fury's options, Tony would've been late of Natasha hadn't dragged his ass to the meeting.
Fury slammed a bland yellow file down on the table, Tony grabbed the file as he was closest to it. "Spiderman? What the hell you gotta do with Spiderman." Tony yelled out.

"What you know him?" Fury retaliates. "I've met him a couple times.." Tony continued.

"What do you know about him." Fury drilled, his eyes burning holes in Tony's head. "Nice guy, not very well off. When I met him he was on the streets, saved my life." Tony responded.

"What do you mean by not very well of Tony?" Bruce questioned. "I mean that he barely has any money, if I was him I wouldn't be alive. I dunno how he is. With his metabolism and shit."
"How did you figure this much out?" Natasha asked calmly. "Met his tech guy. I have his number if you really need it."

"Call him." Fury demanded. "He could be doing something right now," Steve begins to protest.
"He dropped out of school I doubt he's doing anything." Tony said in response.
He dug out his phone and started to scroll through his contacts before clicking on the tech guys.

The call rang for awhile before someone picked up, harsh breathing was heard on the other side along with groans of pain. A couple of the Avengers gave Tony a questionable glance while he shrugged in response. "What the fuck you want Stank. I'm stitching a bullet wound." Was the first thing they heard.
"Fury wanted me to call you. They wanna talk to Spiderman I believe."

"Well Spiderman doesn't want to talk to you and even if he did I wouldn't let him after I saw what S.H.I.E.L.D has planned for him." The voice spat out.
"You hacked S.H.I.E.L.D?!" Came Fury's angry voice. "Yeah, Spidey wanted to see why you had agents tagging him," there was another grunt from the other side before he continued, "He's not stupid."
"Is Spiderman ok?" Bruce chimes in, "He's fine. Just a bit unconscious and in pain." Peter replied.
"Why'd he trust you?" Natasha questioned. It was a fair question, he doesn't seem to trust people well enough.

"I wouldn't say he really trusts me. However it's me or the gangs he makes friends with is he doesn't have to fight them." Peter replies trying to keep as quiet as possible.
"Gangs?" Steve asks. "Yea, groups of people on the street you could say."
"I know what they are I just didn't expect that." To be honest why would they, people he usually fought he made friends with?

LETS JUST SAY SPIDERMANS A WEIRD GUY..

———

I forgot I started writing this. I don't really know what it is but here lol!