Parker Knows Tony Stark..?

Decathlon Team POV:

THE DECATHLON TEAM HAD A TRIP TO STARK INDUSTRIES, Peter was dreading it. A lot.
He'd visited the other day and Tony hadn't slept, he was onto something. There class had a special tour, because of Peter being in their class but they didn't know that.
Tony probably hasn't gone to sleep yet meaning that's he was majorly sleep deprived. He was going to cling to Peter like he's his lifeline. Tony does everything in his power when he's tired to protect Peter, meaning that he will be watching his every step.

The class stepped off the classic yellow school bus chattering to each other. "Guess we'll see if you do know Tony Stark, Puny." Flash whispered.
"I never said I know Mr. Stark." Peter responded. Even though I do.. Peter thought to himself. This was gonna be hell.
The class, other than Flash, felt a bit of pity for Peter. Yes, almost none of believed that he had an internship as SI. Not even the teachers believed him even though they had received official papers about his internship with Tony's signature.

As soon as the decathlon team entered the building FRIDAY sent out a silent alert to Tony that Peter was in the building. As soon as Tony heard it he stood, or stumbled out of his chair walking out of his lab sluggishly. He rushed to the kitchen pouring a cup of coffee and running back to the elevator so he could go down to the main floor to see Peter.
On the other hand, when Peter walked through the door he knew about the alert so he knew Tony would come down any minute. The tour
guide, Ally was waiting for them. They handed out the badges skipping over Peter which caught peoples attention.
"Welcome to Stark Industries! Its a pleasure to have you, now before we start do you have any questions?" They asked, a couple people including Flash and MJ put their hands up, some more eagerly than others.

Ally started picking people to ask questions to which I zoned out until they picked Flash. "You in the red sweater." Ally pointed. "Why didn't you give Parker a badge," Flash questioned refraining from using hostile language incase it ruined his chances of an internship, he could be smart sometimes.
"Great question," Ally started excitedly, "Dr. Stark took quite a liking to Peter and made FRIDAY recognize his DNA so that he wouldn't ever need a badge because he's forgetful and most obviously one of Tony's favourite people in the world." They explained to the shock of most people.

Before MJ could be picked for a question as she was the last person the class heard the elevator ding, and not just any elevator, Tony Starks private elevator. Which opened to reveal a very disheveled Tony Stark, oil stains on his shirt and pants, his hair looked like it hadn't been washed in days, which was true. Dark bags under his eyes which were sunken in, and finally a cup of coffee in his hands.
He stumbled out of the elevator towards the tour group and right to Peter. He collapsed into Peters arms as he mumbled to him. "You need sleep Mr. Stark." Peter said to him.

"I told you to call me Tony, and I missed you." Tony whispered loud enough for the decathlon team to hear as he wrapped his arms around Peter.
"Okay than. Tony you need to go to sleep." Peter replied with some added sass. "Only if you come." Tony replied with loudly.

Peter looked to his teacher who just nodded in shocked before Peter practically dragged Tony back to the elevator.
Once the elevator doors had shut the class turned back to Ally. "What the fuck just happened." Flash asked.

"Tony only really listens to Peter and whenever he's gone for more than a day Tony really misses him so this happens a lot. Plus Tony hasn't slept in like four days to yeah!" Ally responds with as though it was a normal thing. Which it probably was.
"Now let continue!" She said enthusiastically as she pointed them in the correct direction.

You can say the decathlon team learned some things about Peter that they never would've known before.