Mercenary's and Assignments.. [PART 2]

———

"Do you know Deadpool? Hes one of the main few and you've been seen together." Natasha asked.

"Please I would love to get rid of him! He follows me everywhere." Spidey started wheezing as a 'I know you love me' was heard in the background,

"That's him. Please come pick him and Daredevil up." Spidey whined.

———

Spiderman hung up the phone, in the debriefing room the Avengers heard the line beep until a stop.
"Was he being sarcastic or..?" Clint asked not sure how to finish. "You never really know with him," Tony shrugged, "He might protect them, he might drop em' of in five minutes. Could be either or."

"He's an interesting character." Steve noted. "Please, he acts like a who different person when he's not in the suit too." Tony laughed.

"What'd we do now?" Bruce asked. "Wait, I guess," Natasha said.

The Avengers waited in silence for half an hour not knowing whether to stay or go. "Does he even know where we are?" Steve brought up. "Yeah. If he wants to come he'll just hack security cameras or something." Tony said not paying attention.
Steve stood up to leave as he'd had enough. It'd been to long, he thought. That was until though the window they saw Spiderman swinging towards them dragging two people behind him on one web. One of them knocking into buildings, and probably looking like their gonna die.

Spidey waved his hand during the switch between webs as a greeting. "Open er' up FRIDAY," Tony chirped.
The window opened up quickly as Spiderman swung through. "Hey guys wassup'." He said, he threw one of the guys through the window letting them land on their face. While swinging the other through, catching them and letting them down slower.

"Who are these?" Cap asked, he knew Spidey was bringing people, if he came, but he didn't know who.

"This is Deadpool," He started by slapping one on the back of the head, "And this is Daredevil." He said while gesturing to the other.
"Keep them please." He said before turning on his foot too walk away before Deadpool flopped himself on Spidey. "Baby boy! Please I love you, love me back."

A few stifled laughs were heard at that comment, "Shut up dumbass or I'll murder you." He responded.
"You've been so violent lately. What happened? Or didn't you said you Aunt died?" He retaliated. Spidey froze, "Don't say shit like that, and yes she did." He quivered.

"Why'd it matter so much. She's just your aunt." Fury said appearing out of the shadows. "What the fuck dude?" Deadpool and a few Avengers jumped. Daredevil and Spiderman had sensed him coming.
"It matters because she raised me."

"Oh right. Sorry."

———

Sorry I know it's really short but i didn't know what to write and shit. im writing longer other ones rn though.