Community House..

In this story Liz never left the school.

Third Person's POV:

Aunt May was working an overnight shift at the hospital tonight so she wouldn't be home, so to say the least Peter Parker was surprised when he heard a knock on the apartment door. He wasn't expecting anyone so he was a bit cautious at first but decided to answer the door anyways.
He walked to the door slowly and opened it. Outside his door was standing Betty Brant from his decathlon team. She looked dishevelled, her hair was a mess, her eyes were red and puffy and from what Peter could see her shirt had seemingly been ripped off. Betty was sobbing uncontrollably and Peter took off his shirt to give Betty one to wear. Betty didn't really seem in it at the moment and kind of just stood at the door crying and in shock, so Peter did what he thought was best, he picked up Betty in his arms to bring her to the couch.

He set her down carefully being the cautious person he is. He felt really weird about the whole situation, he felt awkward because he'd given her his shirt but that was how he was raised. Peter stood up and went to the kitchen to make Betty some hot chocolate, when ever Peter was upset Aunt May makes him hot chocolate and it always helps.
After a while Betty started to calm down. Peter was sitting across from her on a different chair in case she was uncomfortable with him sitting closer and he wasn't exactly sure if he was comfortable with sitting close to someone. "Thank you Peter.." She whispered in a soft tone. Almost as though she was afraid someone would hear, but Peter heard it clear as day. "If you don't mind me asking what happened..?" Peter questions.

Betty took a moment thinking for what to say, "My parents aren't the nicest, and I was walking home earlier and someone tried to you know," Betty started. Her voice faltered and Peter knew exactly what she meant. "I didn't think my parents would do anything.. so I decided to come here because it was close and you said during decathlon practice if anyone needed help they could come here." It broke Peters heart to see anyone like this. Her voice was ruff and cracked multiple time during her explanation. "I.. Do you want a hug..?" Peter offered.
She nodded her head slowly and Peter got up came carefully walked over to her. He gave her a hug letting her cry on his shoulder. He couldn't say he fully understood but he could say that he understood. Life wasn't fair especially for good people and life never would be fair.

"I'm sorry for bothering you." Betty spoke louder this time. "Hey, it's fine. I was only doing school stuff anyways."

———
Betty had slept over at Peter's place that night and let her borrow one of his extra uniforms. Nothing really happened that day until decathlon practice.
"So Betty.." Liz started, Betty turned to Liz wondering what she was going to say. "Yeah?" She responded, "Who's uniform are you wearing because it's way too big to be yours." Liz continued.

"Oh, it's one of Peters." She said bluntly. "Why would you wear one of Penis' uniforms?" Flash questioned.
"Something happened last night, which I don't want to talk about. I went to Peters for help and he let me stay over." Peter offered a shy smile.

"It's a good thing he mentioned if any of us needed help that we could go to his place." MJ added in. No one had even realised that she was there. "What? One time during decathlon practice Peter said if anyone ever needed anything they could go to his place, then he gave the address." She continued.
"Like a community house?" Liz said.

"Yeah, I guess.."