His Name Is No..

This needs an explanation, so Peter doesn't go to midtown and he doesn't know Tony or any of the avengers. He doesn't know Ned either, he's dating MJ but no one knows.
MJ is an assistant of Pepper so she's at the tower a lot. Its bring your significant other to work day, but MJ also decided to bring Peter to school and no one can say no to her cause she's scary. Peters Spiderman but MJ is still really protective of him. Peters also much more shy in this AU so he won't just go up to people and start talking.
The rest will play out, and I just kinda thought of this randomly.

~~~

MJ'S POV:

     IT'S TAKE YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER, to work day.
I'm not sure I want people to know Peter yet. I'm not ashamed of him or anything I love him. He's just one of those people that someone usually wants to date for looks. Plus he's nice, shy, and loyal. I know he wouldn't leave me I'm also just not sure he's ready.
I think that I'm going to bring him anyways, but since people are doing to know. I might as well go all out, which means bringing him to school. They wouldn't say no to me anyways.

I look over to Peter who'd stayed over last night because he was home schooled and didn't have to do much work because he'd finished it or already knew it all. He's a nerd, my nerd though.
I shift closer to him and shake him awake, his pretty brown eyes flutter open before he try's to rub the sleep away. "Loser, wanna come to school and work with me?" I ask softly because of his heightened senses.
"Mh, yeah sure." He responds. "You gotta get ready then." I add.

We shuffle out of bed and get ready. Peter had bright a bag with somewhat presentable clothing that I'd asked him to bring because I knew I wanted to ask him to come.
I ended up in black baggy ripped jeans, a black coloured hoodie tucked into the pants. Over top of the long sleeve went one of Peters oversized red band tee's. Red converse to match, the red and black beanie I had.

(Something like that idk

(Something like that idk.)

Peter however was wearing baggy blue jeans, that covered some of his black shoes, a skeleton shirt and a brown flannel.

(And like that for Peter

(And like that for Peter. If you don't like it you can imagine something you'd want them to wear I just picked stuff I would wear lmao. i dont feel like thats something he would wear but idc.)

"Ready to go loser?" I asked him as he stepped out of the bathroom. His curly hair was now more tamed while mine just left. "Yup." He said back and he grabbed my hand in his own.

The walk to school was only like 10 minutes so we just talked about how we thought it would go. He made some funny points about how most of my school wouldn't ever think I would have a boyfriend. Who knew I was into nerds, curly haired ones too.
I'd been dating Peter for two or three years, the only people that knew were my parents and Peters Aunt May, and Deadpool but he didn't count. I had to scare him away from flirting with Peter.

As the school came into view Peter grip got stronger. He's not very good with people so this would be an experience for him, and their was decathlon practice today so he would come to that too. I looked over to make sure he was ok, one hand in mine and the other was gripped on the strap of my backpack that he wouldn't let me carry.
"You got this." I whispered to him which I knew he would hear. He nodded and took a deep breath before be walked onto school property.

I could feel people eyes on Peter and I as, I walked confidently and Peter stumbled after me still holding my hand.
I entered the school and people heads turned to us. Probably thinking about how I was dragging someone, and if they could have his number because let's be honest he's a pretty boy, with pretty privilege. I brought Peter to the head office where I got him a visitors badge.

I could hear Peter mumbling the amount of steps they'd taken to try and calm his nerves. "Let's go to my classroom. There won't be as many people there."
He nodded and we started walking faster.

We made it to the classroom after many stares and whispers. I brought him to the back of the classroom where we sat, the home room teacher taught science and math stuff which he would be good at. I got out a pen and gave it to him in which he started drawing little cartoons on.
The bell rang and the teacher and my classmates came in, some a bit early and some late. Flash was in this class, I knew he was gonna make a comment on my boyfriend. "Is everyone here?" The teacher asked to no reply as expected.

"MJ, who is it you have in the back there." Mr. Harrington asked, (A/N I don't know the teachers names, but i think this is a teacher to yeah!)
"This is my boyfriend. He really likes math and science so he should be fine. You can ask him shit if you want." I told him. "Alright."

"What's his name." Someone asked. Peter was more slumped down in his chair now as if he was trying to hide. "That's none of your business." I glared at them.
"Ok. Lets start." Mr. Harrington asked. He talked for a long time before handing out tests. "Do you want one? You probably don't know the subject but just in case." He asked Peter. "Uh, sure." Peter whispered out. A glint in his eyes. He was gonna beat everyone I thought.

Mr. Harrington walked back to the front of the class. "Start."
The test was supposed to take around an hour and a half, yet halfway through I see Peter raise his hand, he was done already. However Flash also saw this and decided to make a joke.
"Hah! MJ's boyfriend is stupid he needs help on the test." Flash laughed out.

"Actually I'm done." Peter said looking Flash straight into his eyes. "It's only been like 45 minutes." Mr. Harrington said shocked.
"He's really good a this topic. He's doing college level work." I said proudly. He was very proud of himself for that.
Mr. Harrington took his test and was marking it. By the end of the class when everyone has finished their tests he mentioned Peters mark. "You got everything right!" He said in amazement. "I don't think I've had a student do this, let alone in high school."

"Thanks?" Peter questions.

(This is so cringe. should i continue it though?) :)