Chapter Twenty

Hope slowly walked to Steve's ward, as her eyes filled to the brim with tears, every bang and screams seems to be making her even more frightened

"Get off me." Hope heard Steve yell.

Hope pecked sliently through  the ward door slowly,when she saw Steve being thrown away hardly,as he groaned in pain.

Hope entered the ward, causing awareness.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Baker yelled,as Steve seized the opportunity by kicking his porta, making Baker groan in pain,as Steve tried to run but Baker held him back by his hair,"You bastard."

"Ahh," Steve yelled in pain,as Hope took a tray on the cabinet, hitting it on Baker's head but Baker pushed Hope hard, making her hit her head and body on the wall,as she felt a little unconscious.

"You don't hit woman." Steve pushed Baker, making him fall on the ground,as Steve punched him hard.

"You little bastard." Baker cursed,as Steve continued to push him, Baker gently removed a pocket knife from his pocket,as he stabbed Steve's stomach..

                   ........°.........
"You shouldn't have let Hope go to that stupid date," Henry complained to Ethan who was busy in his own thoughts, " I mean.." he continued.

“I shouldn't have disappointed Hope with my words by letting her go, Still,Gina hasn't left my mind but I can't stop helping myself from blocking Gina with all of Hope... Maybe I shouldn't let much of my past disturb me.Hope decided to be my lifeguard instead of my death guard, she did something I never did expect, she made me become a new better person.I'm in love with Hope Brown and I won't push her away anymore.”

"...So you really need to ask her out." Henry said.

"Sure," Ethan said with a smile, taking his phone on the center table.

"Really?" Henry's face widened with Ethan's response.

"Yes," Ethan said,as he opened his phone, when a message popped in.

HOPE: I NEED YOUR HELP!! MEET ME AT NOAH'S HOSPITAL.

"What the."

                     ........°.........
"Wake up, sleeping beauty." Hope heard a familiar voice, making her open her eyes slowly and warily as everything was still blur for her and she felt really dizzy..

"Is she awake?" Hope heard a female's voice, making her shake her head to get herself back..

Hope opened her eyes, seeing Noah in front of her with a smile on his face, Hope tried to move but she felt her body tied down to a chair.

"You really need to be tied down, because you are really stubborn." Noah said.

"You son of a–" Hope was cut in by a slap on her hand..