Chapter Six

A week passed and things still looked the same in Hope's life, even after she had begged Linda countless number of times to accept her back, but Linda seemed adamant

But one thing was different in Hope's life, she doesn't seem to forget about Him, she could still remember his face and how he was having nightmares.

Hope wished to see him again but she knew, she was wishing on something impossible.

That's a lie.... not everyone wants to die.”

She could still remember his words, Hope knew it was true, not everyone wants to die.

Sometimes she always tried dying but she thought about the pain of death and how God would judge her.

Hope knew she had bitter heart for his gender but she wanted to move on, If she wanted to be a therapist, she needed to be free.

Always saying to herself, looking at the mirror– “My past shouldn't define me.”

Of course, Hope didn't want her past to define her. Yes, she did see herself as the victim about what happened but it doesn't matter anymore.

She wanted to start afresh, she wanted a new job to save up more money for college, she wanted a new start, a new her and she was determined.

Hope sat on the wooden chair, looking at herself in the mirror, she saw that she was beautiful, she never really looked at the mirror because she was scared of herself, asking herself “Why?” everyday.

Hope saw her intelligent brown eyes, her pink lips and her long blonde hair.

But now she wanted a new her, so she decided to start from her hair, she had always cherished her hair but, sometimes you just have to let things go.

Hope took a scissor, as she held it tightly, she took her hair, closing her eyes before opening it back as she began to cut her hair, she didn't like the idea but she wanted a new look... Hope knew she can be a new her, without changing anything from her body but she doesn't want to look like her anymore, she wanted to look different.

After few minutes of cutting her hair, she smiled knowing she had done a perfect job, her hair was no longer long that reached her back, her hair now reached her shoulders and she was glad she did a good job.

Standing up from the wooden chair, Hope felt a sharp pain in her abodomen, she knew her period was about to come and she hates period. Hope knew she was one of those ladies that has cramps like a lot and she was going to be expecting her period tomorrow.

She winced sliently, now that she wanted to become a new her, her period came visiting, maybe it's a sign of celebration.

                 ........... °...........
At the groceries store, Hope looked at the shelf of the pads, she saw various types of pads and she knew her favourite.