Chapter Nineteen

After talking to Steve in the hospital, Hope walked on the hospital's hallways

She really can't stop thinking about what happened between she and Ethan that night, ever since then, Ethan seemed to have been nice to her.

He hasn't said he loved her but she could feel it.

"Hope," Noah said, as he tried catching his breath, stopping in front of Hope.

"I've been calling you for the past two minutes but you seem busy with your mind." Noah said, still catching his breath.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Hope asked, touching his shoulder, as he nodded his head a little.

"You are owing me a date." Noah said, still catching his breath.

"Oh, I totally forgot, how about tonight? Let's do this once and for all." Hope said.

"Fine, I would text you the address." Noah said, as he left her.

                 ...........°...........
"So how is your little investigation going?" Rowan asked Hope, as Hope sat down while Rowan stood.

"I don't know, it's being a pretty good adventure for me."

"I heard Alexander James died in his room on the news, do you know about this Hope?"

"No, I don't.. why is your hair dyed green?"

"Spy," Hope smiled nervously.

"Spy? Green doesn't suit you, go find a different color, you know, something red." Rowan said with a little smirk on his face, as he took his cup of coffee on the table.

"Cassandra Miller isn't dead." Hope broke the news, making Rowan slip hot coffee on his clothes.

"The fuck," Rowan yelled, "Why would you break that type of news when I'm about to take my hot coffee." He added as he wiped his shirt with a handkerchief.

"But I'm being serious here, Cassie isn't dead, she's being treated in Russia secretly by her father."

"Who told you that? It's all over the news that she dead."

"I said, she's in Russia receiving treatment, okay, she's dead, did you see her dead body?"

"No," Rowan doubted, he saw Cassie's dead body, "So what? She was buried that same day, it's their culture."

"Then how did the cops know that she was shot in the tummy? Didn't you say, they carried an autopsy and still she was buried the same day she died, Rowan, who are they kidding?"

"Wait, now you it's making sense, it's was just a set up, to make Cassie's killers think she dead truly,"  Rowan smiled happily, "God, I'm so intelligent, but wait, if Cassie's killers think Cassie's is dead and Cassie's father had decided to drop the case–"