Chapter 6

"Shane, look out!" Tessa warned him and Shane turned to the other road.

"This may be primarily my fault, okay." Lucas started

"MAY BE?!" I asked raising my voice.

"They said they were gonna brung a check! I didn't know they were gonna send a death squad!" Lucas said.

"Maybe if you would use your brain! We wouldn't be here!" I yelled.

"Hang on!" Shane yelled and suddenly he just turned the car and started driving towards the building and he drove trough the glass window in and out.

"We lost them!" Lucas said with relief

"Good job, stranger from the cornfields!" Lucas showed thumbs to Shane.

We kept driving and we arrived on factory area.

"It's Optimus!" I said pointing up and he was climbing up and Decepticon following him.

"The scary cars are back." Lucas said and we looked behind us.

"Lose them at the factory, Shane!" Tessa said to him and then Shane was driving in the middle of the factory area which was huge.

"I thought you knew how to drive this thing! Go!" Cade raised his voice.

"I don't think we're gonna get that money. Doesn't seem like it." Lucas said

"Shut up!" I yelled to him.

"Cade! Y/n!" Optimus yelled and soon after that Optimus was flying above us and crashed on the metal poles but also crashed the agent cars.

"Take 'em upstairs!" Tessa pointed the factory's doorways and Shane drove inside the factory.

"We're losing them on the fifth floor." Shane said to us.

There were those agent cars both of our sides.

"Do that thing, Shane!" Tessa said and touched his shoulder

"You know it." Shane answered to her.

"Oh no.." i said because i knew it wasn't anything good.

"What do you mean? What thing?" Cade asked

"What we're about to do is gonna be kind of scary." Shane said and pressed the gas and they started to shoot us again.

"They're shooting at us!" Lucas yelled his eyes closed.

"No shit sherlock!" I yelled back to him covering my head.

"Tessa, grab my stick! Grab my stick!" Shane said to her

"What?" Cade asked

"What the fuck?" I asked too.

"She's got the best hands in the business." Shane said looking at Cade and i just stared them with confusion.

"Ready, Tess? Pull!" Shane said and Tessa pulled and we were driving up

"No! No! No!" Cade yelled.

"No f-ing way!" Lucas yelled too.

I just closed my eyes and shut them so close as i could.

Shane drove out of the building and the cars was literally flying for few seconds before we started to fall down and we were on the ground again.

"Oh! Yeah!" Lucas yelled

"Tessa, you are so grounded!" Cade yelled to her and then Shane's car stopped.

"Shit! The rim's cracked." He said

"You serious?!" I asked but then i heard horn blaring.

"Optimus!" I yelped and i wanted to get out from the car. I was climbing over Tessa and we started running.