Chapter 19

Hound tried to shield himself and shoot the prototypes at the same time and i don't even know where the heck Bee went..

"Running out of guns and ammo." Hound said and still tried to fight the prototypes.
He threw the car on the prototypes which was his shield and then the missile hit him.

"Hound!" I yelled and i wanted to run there but i knew i would be dead so i didn't go anywhere... not yet.

"Come and get some! You're all gonna die!" Hound yelled and tried to shoot the prototypes with smaller gun.

"Where the fuck is Bee?!" I yelled and nobody answered to me

"Way to go, baby!" Hound yelled

"Head down y/n!" Cade yelled to me and i squated quickly and he shoot the prototype behind me.

"Good shooting, Cade!" Hound said proudly

I jumped up and looked around...

"I'm like a fat ballerina who takes scalps and slits throats!" Hound said and spun around easily.

Everyone else got up from the floor and looked at Hound... Hound took a bigger knife and stabbed the prototype straight to the head " Got your fortune cookie! Come here you little punk." And then out of nowhere... a grenade flew inside the building and jumped from the table on the floor and everyone just stared at it

"Shit.." i said

"Pull the pin! I'm dying out here!" Hound said to us

"Here! Take it take it!" Joshua gave the grenade to Cade

"Little help! Little help!" Hound yelled still trying to fight the prototypes. Cade pulled the pin out.

"It's live! It's live! Take it!" Joshua panicked and gave the grenade to Cade..

"What do you want me to do with it?!" Cade asked holding it

"Oh my godd!!" I yelled in frustration and i took the grenade to my own hands, pulled the pin out and walked fast to the window and i gave the grenade to Hound.

"Give give give!" Hound said and then took the grenade out of my hands and threw it on the enemies.. Bee jumped out of nowhere but the situation still escalated quickly.

"Got some bad news. I'm out of ammo and ideas." Hound stated and then i decided that fuck it! And i ran outside

"BEE!! Little help here!" I yelled and ran behind random car and then Bee ran to me and hound and shoot the prototypes.

Hound was giving his everything and using every piece of weapons and guns he had.. Bee was in front of me trying to protect me not to get hurt and still trying to kill as many the prototypes as possible..

I saw how Cade tried to shoot and how Tessa and the others were hiding in the glass box..

Hound was rolling on the ground fist fighting and he killed the prototypes on top him

"Get off me!" He said and pushed the dead ones away. He was laying on the ground and my eyes were wide open.. he can't quit now. I started running towards Hound.

"Hound!! Get your ass up! Now!!" I told him while hitting his servo.

"I can't go on.." he said

"You gotta keep fighting!! You can't quit yet!!" I yelled and i climbed top of him trying to get him up..

"Hound!" I yelled

"Tank's empty, bro." He just raised his arm

"There's more of 'em coming. If you dont get up and fight, we're going to die! Let's go!" Cade tried to help me but Hound just groaned.