Master of the leaf

3rd person POV:

The chief of toads leaped towards the Alfa snake who tried to swat him away.

Blocking the attack with his large blade, Gamabunta grabbed Manda and began spinning him around before tossing him out of the city.

Manda didn't take this sitting and wrapped the end of his tail around Gamabunta's hand, dragging him along.

Katsuyu rushed after.

Gamabunta found Manda pouncing with fangs out towards him.

Holding his jaw open, Gamabunta was left open for Manda to wrap the rest of his body around him.

Gabunta: Damn snake!

Manda: Worthless toad!

Katsuyu arrived blasting acid onto Manda making him flinch and allowing Gamabunta to twirl Manda off of him.

Before the chief toad could stab the snake, Manda smacked him with his tail, knocking him over.

Katsuyu then rammed into Manda, who coiled around her only for the slug to split into hundreds of smaller parts and slip away while leaving behind acid.

Manda: I can't be bothered to battle you, Katsuyu!

Gamabunta: Afraid you'd lose?

Manda: Silence!

He spits poison toward Gamabunta.

Katsuyu: I will follow whatever orders my lady demands of me.

Manda: That's why I can't be bothered. You're a spineless pet to these pest!

Gamabunta: You're one to talk.

Manda: I serve no one. I am simply holding my end of a deal!

Gamabunta: Call it what you want. Jiraiya!

Jiraiya: Right.

Gamabunta: "Toad slime bullet jutsu"!

Jiraiya: "Flame release: Fireball jutsu"!

With their combined efforts, the two sent a massive fireball at Manda.

Kabunta: Forget the toad. Focus on getting the Uchiha on the slug.

Manda: You summon me as I was about to enjoy my dinner and have the gull to order me?!

Orochimaru: It's unimportant. Simply continue battling.

Leaping, Orochimaru goes straight for Majima.

Majima:(pulls blade out)

Kiryu: Hiya!

Tackling Orochimaru, Kiryu, and the Sannin of snakes go flying away from Katsuyu towards the ground where Tsunade ordered the Giga slug to separate one part of herself to catch at least Kiryu's fall.

Which she did.

Bouncing off, it was now Orochimaru and Kiryu.

Orochimaru: What is the meaning of this?

Kiryu: I won't let you get your way. You want Majima? Go through me first!

Orochimaru: Foolish child. You can't hope to defeat me with your power! Even in my condition!

Kiryu: Then I'll use someone else's...

His chakra heat became white as the Dragon on his back curled around his arm.

The Rasengan was created with no issues and in a larger form.

Kiryu: "Dragon Style: Roaring Dragon Rasengan"!