A town of many colors

3rd person POV:

Majima, followed by Sakura, disobeying Kakashi, arrived at the scene to find Guy and Kakashi barely standing.

The other two teachers were laying on the ground.

Majima:?

In the distance, Majima saw him.

Itachi.

Majima:!?!

In the distance, walking away before completly vanishing, was Majima's older brother, and the one who killed the rest of their clan.

Majima: What happened!? Why was he here!?

Kakashi:...

Majima: Kakashi!

Kakashi:... We need to take them to the hospital.

Majima:...

(Days later)

Kakashi was in the office of the Hokage where he met with the council members.

Koharu: Perhaps this is the reason Jiraiya took the boy...

Kakashi: Though he is quite powerful, a surprise attack from them might prove to be too much.

Koharu: Hm. Then you are to go and warn them.

Kakashi: Understood.

Leaving the building, Kakashi found Majima and Sakura waiting for them.

Sakura only being there in concern for Majima.

Majima: I'm coming.

Kakashi: No.

Majima: This isn't up for discussion!

Kakashi: You're right. You're not going. You're not ready.

Majima: I am. I have all the power I need in the Chidori!

Kakashi: The Chidori is useless if you can't hit him.

Majima: I can land a hit.

Kakashi: His Sharingan is beyond yours and even mine, in power.

Kakashi: I witnessed firsthand how he could torture me for a month worth in a few seconds.

Kakashi: Someone who would lose control at the sight of him wouldn't stand a chance.

He turned to Majima who had his fist an inch away from his face, shaking.

Majima: Lose control...? Do you have any idea how hard I've been trying to stay in control...?

Majima: It's so hard... When my very soul screams for me to hunt him down at all cost!

Majima: Give me this Kakashi! Before I take it for myself!

Kakashi:...

Sakura: Kakashi sensei. You're still injured. You'll need support either way in case something happens.

Sakura: And I don't think the village can afford to lose anymore Jonin.

Kakashi:(stares at Majima)...

Majima:...

Kakashi: If we come across him, you have to run the opposite way. Is that clear?

Majima:...

Kakashi: If I get a hint that you won't, I'll knock you out and not teach you any of the techniques in the future to help you one day beat him.

Kakashi: Is that clear?

Majima:... Yes. I will run if we come across him.

Kakashi: Good. Now let's go. We have a lot of ground to cover if we're going to catch up.