20- brat

Heyyyy hoessss

How was your day

Anyways a coke got lose in my yard and my dog did too and then the cow charged at me

And to make it funnier it was a bull

💀

And then ab an 30 mins ago my dog got bit by a snake

It was a black snake

He's fine

But come on bro 😭

Idk how a dog and get in that much action in less than 24 hours

Anyways vote and comment

Have a great read

Byeeee

I been in my room all day, I can't get myself to go out that door and look at Ares after last night

I'm now reading a book that I found in my room. I heard Ares get up at like 5 then I got up at 6 and decided to call Alaska and she said that she is doing good, and she is getting better, we talked for a good two hours before she had to go and now, I'm reading a book.

But fuck when he fucked me with his gun, I loved it and now I want more. I need more.

I slam my book shut and get off of my bed and put some jeans on and a shirt and my boots on and I put my hair up in a ponytail. I go out of the room and go out of my room.

As I get to the kitchen, I see Ares only wearing his black jeans no shirt, I let out a breath and walk past him, I see look at me in the corner of his eyes. I decided to not wear a bra, but I am wearing a big shirt, but you can still probably see my nipples.

I grab a bowl of grapes and set down, "any news about the American mafia?" I pop a grape in my mouth, Ares shakes his head, "he is being quiet. Maybe a little to quite" he rubs his wet hair.

I just stare at him, "stop looking at me like that or I'll think that you want to be fucked again with my gun," he licked his lips, I press my legs together harshly, and clench my jaw.

"I'm going to train." I get up and finished the rest of the grapes and go to where the training rooms are. As I get there, I see a kickboxing bag and some other training equipment.

I go over to the punching bag and wrap myself up, after I was done wrapping my hands, I start punching the bag. I grunt every time I hit it.

I feel the release of my anger coming out at every punch and kick, at what happened to my mom and dad, what Ivan used to do to me and Alaska, though he never got far enough till he would go to Alaska, and I will always feel sympathetic, but Alaska would tell me 'It is ok', 'I rather it to happen to me more then to you'.