10

This is the last chapter

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Yoongi pov

It's been months since Taehyung proposed to me. The wedding is finally have came. I'm with Jin, and Jimin. I'm already in my dress, a beautiful dress

 I'm already in my dress, a beautiful dress

(This is Yoongi dress)

Taehyung suit is smiler to mine. But in a suit, everything is black but the shirt in purple then there is white butterflies on his black jacket.

"I can't believe my best friend is getting married!" Jimin squeal. "Yah Jimin don't move Yoongi much. His hair need to be perfect" Jin scood him. "How do you feel?" Jin ask. "Nervous Jin" I told him. "Yoon, please call me mom" Jin said. "Sorry Mom" I smile. "It's okay to be nervous, I was like that when I was getting married to Namjoon. But what I did to stop being nervous is that I kept thinking about him. When I walk down the aisle, I only focus on him and no one else" He told me. "I'll do that mom" I told him.

*knock knock*

Someone was knocking, it's was Jungkook covering his eyes. "Jimin I need to talk to you" he ask. "Okay Kook" Jimin have left and it's was me and Jin.

I wonder what they were talking about.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

"It's time!" Jin sang, I was leaving the room now. "Wait mom, I don't have anyone to walk down the aisle" I told him. "You do" I was confused till I saw Namjoon. "Ready son" Namjoon smile. "You're walking down with me?" I ask. "Yes, now come on. Someone special is waiting" he move my arm under his.

*wedding bells noises*

Namjoon was walking me down, I had the white vile on me. I saw Taehyung with Jungkook as his best guy looking at me. Jimin who is my best guy is on the other side.

Namjoon hug me and told me to remember Jin words as he went to sit next to him. Taehyung move the vile away. As the pirest started talking.

"I, Kim Taehyung take Min Yoongi as husband?" The pirest said. "I do" Taehyung held both of my hands. "I, Min Yoongi take Kim Taehyung as husband?" The pirest ask. "I do" I smile. "Now you may kiss the groom" Taehyung happily kiss me.

(Their kiss)

(Their kiss)

"Now I pronounce husband and husband!" The pirest cheer then everyone did.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

"Nona!" I saw her. "Yoongi, beautiful wedding. Me and Lula took many pictures" they kiss. "Oh, you found someone?" I heard Jimin. "Yes, Lula meet Taehyung, Yoongi who know, then that Jungkook and Jimin" she introduced her to us. "Hello, I'm Lula" she smile. "How did you guys met?" Jungkook ask. "Well I did, I taking a picture of stuff and I caught this girl looking at me so I got her number" Lola said, making Nona blush. "Aww baby, don't be shy" Lola peck her lip. "I'm not!" Nona pouted and stomp on the floor.

"Lady and Gentleman, time for the husbands to dance!" Namjoon scream in the micphone.

Our song was playing, Hold Me Tight.

Taehyung grab my hands and we started to slow dance.

~Not even a single day without you
Please
hold me tight hug me
Can you trust me, can you trust me~

At this part, I laid my head on his shoulder as he hug me tight. "I love you so much" Taehyung whisper to me. I lift my head up. "I love you too" I lean in and kiss him.

When the song was over, hyper musics started playing and that when everyone started joining in.

During that, I decided to throw my flower buqout. "1, 2," I threw it up. I look behind me who caught it.

It's was Nona who caught it!

"Look like it's our turn" I saw Lola pulled Nona somewhere else. Who knows.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Ah, it's the next day.

Taehyung and I were on a private jet going Hawaii. I look out of the window. The sky is so beautiful. "Baby, take a nap with me" I saw Taehyung pout with his hands out. "Let get my plush" I told him. I still have my Kumamon plush that Hoseok gave me. He part of him so I'm taking my Kumamon plush everywhere I go. "I love you hubby" Taehyung kiss me. "I love you too" I close my eyes as my head is on his chest.

Time skip at hotel.

"Let me carried you, they got our bags. We will meet you there" Taehyung told the guys. "Now come here" I smile as he pick me up in a brial way.

In the room.

"This bed is huge" I saw how big the bed was, Taehyung laid me down. "Just wait till tonight, you won't be able to walk for months" Taehyung smirked and I hit him with a pillow. "Ow!" He pouted. "Sorry, but just wait what Jimin pack me" I tease him. He shook his head. "How are feeling right now?" He kiss me again. "Happy, can't believe this is happening" I told him the truth. "Me too" he laid down next to me.

"Cuddle?" I ask him. "Of course baby" Taehyung held me close. "Tae" I look up. "Please Hold Me Tight" He smile at me and held me tight.

The end!

I really hope you love this book, I work ready hard.

Also check out these books.