6

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Still Taehyung pov

It's night time.

We just got home and I carried Yoongi in my room. Things are going to change for him but also us and I'm making the changes now. So I went to my dad.

"Dad" I knock on my parents room. He was reading a book as my mom made sure everything was lock and hidden the stuff that Yoongi can't use to harm himself in any way.

"Yes son" he removed his glasses. "I-I confesses to Yoongi that I like him" I told him. "I knew it you like him, so did your mom" I was shocked to hear that. "Son, me and your mother saw signs. If you want to ask him, ask your friends because I'm not your age anymore" I was even shock to hear that.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

I went back to my room where Yoongi is still asleep I'm my bed. It's been a while since I last heard my best friends. Jungkook and Jimin.

The Sassy squad

TH🐯:
It's been a long time since we talk

JM🐥:
Tae!
Yes, it's have been.

JK🐰:
My boy! How you been?

TH🐯:
Don't call me that, but I really need your guys help.
I think I found my true lover.

JM🐥:
Wah, did my best friend found a boyfriend! Soon to be boyfriend!

JK🐰:
What do you need help with?

TH🐯:
I really want to ask him out but I don't know how, he will be my first boyfriend

JM🐥:
Have a date in your bedroom just in case, something else happen 😉

JK🐰:
Baby!
Don't listen to him.
Remember that spot you to go when you're down and stuff. Take him there.

TH🐯:
I forgot about that, I told him I would take him there one day and it's slip out of my mind.
Thank you Kook, we should meet up someday and I could bring him.

JM🐥:
We are going to the fair this weekend, you can take him there and meet us at the parking lot!

TH🐯:
That's a great idea, see you then

JK🐰:
Bye

I close my phone and see if Yoongi was still asleep and he was. I decided that it's time for bed.

Yoongi and I are on break for a bit. The school know what going on, the class will have a sub. This is perfect. I can do it tomorrow. Take him to my spot and I need to make sure we have swimsuits and stuff.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

The next day.

I woke up with Yoongi snuggling to get close to my chest. It's was the honestly the cutest thing I woke up. He look like a kitten.

(Meow)

Why are you so cute? I wish you didn't have to live with pains.

I carefully get Yoongi off of me and make my way down stairs. As I got the kitchen, I felt cold air against my chest. Yes, I slept shirtless with only sweat pants on.

"Morning Tae" I heard my mom. "Morning mom, where's dad?" I ask him. "He went to the grocery store" he told me. "Could you text him buy some stuff" I sat on the table, getting the paper out that I wrote yesterday night. "Why?" He ask, putting breakfast on the plate. "I'm taking Yoongi to the spot I use to go a lot. I'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend" I told him, I got very shy. "Aww my baby is finally going to be taken" my mom squeezes my cheek. "I will, why don't you wake up Yoongi so you guys can eat then get ready" He say and I nodded.