4

It's the next day. Another work/school day for Taehyung and Yoongi.

Yoongi was sleeping peacefully and Taehyung was awake. He have to be at school super early. His parents will be dropping him off.

Taehyung carefully close the door with his stuff and went down stairs.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" Taehyung grab his coffee and muffin and went to his car.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Yoongi pov

I was awakened by someone, as I open my eyes it was Namjoon.

"Sorry to wake up but you have school" Namjoon open Taehyung curtains. I look around and saw that Taehyung is gone, probably for work. "Jin made breakfast, I see you down stairs" he left.

I sat up to let myself wake up a bit then I saw a note on his phone he slept on.

Morning Yoon🌸,
Don't worry about last night. We can do this again if you want too. I'm going to let your principal and the other teachers know what is going on. You can stay in my classroom when they do the presentation about suicide later today. After school I'm taking you clothes shopping and other stuff you need. We will be getting your other stuff at home as well.
From, Taehyung🐯

I smile at the note, I took the note and went to my room that I'm staying. I place the note in my special box that I keep special stuff in it. I went in my bags to get clothes out to wear. Taehyung told me we will shopping soon, I'm bit excited for that. I never went mall shopping or other just got use clothes from the neighbors or else where.

(With black pants

(With black pants. Also their hair, Yoongi is black and Taehyung is brown)

I got my backpack and went down stairs.

"Morning Yoon, I made waffles hopefully you like them" Jin smile as he plates the meals on the table. "I love them actually but it been a long time since I had some" Yoongi rub his stomach. "Good, take many please. You're so skinny. I want you to be healthy" it's already been not even 24 hours and Jin is squeezing my cheek. "Hun, I think k you're making him uncomfortable. Stop picture squeezing him" Namjoon scold him. "Sorry Yoongi, please take a seat" Jin said.

I took a seat and started eating.

Once I was done eating, I got my shoes on and backpack on. "Yoongi, Taehyung told me to give you a ride since you left the car at the other house" Namjoon told me. "Please and thank you" I told him. "Don't thank us, we are just doing what we love to do" Namjoon smile and that when I noticed he have dimples.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At school

I wave goodbye to Namjoon who just dropped me off. I walk to my first class of the day.