9

(Long ass time skip) A year later

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

It's been a year of Taehyung and I dating. I was finally done with school, now I don't have to worry about being bullied. I'm not going to college because Jungkook got me a job where he work at. Him and Taehyung are now CEO and we are their assistant. Taehyung is no longer a teacher anymore and don't worry. I got my arts pictures back.

They are now hanging in the hallway of our own house we have now!

Taehyung and I live together now, a medium big house, one master bedroom that is our, two guests bedroom, three bathrooms, a kitchen, backyard with a pool, front yard, garage, walk in closest in the master bedroom, etc.

I was currently in bed, being lazy. Just thinking the things that Taehyung and I did.

*woof woof*

Oh, did I tell you we have dogs now, I have a dog name Holly who is a boy and Taehyung have a dog name Yeontan. They are very cute.

"Hi guys, want to sleep with me?" I let them jump on the bed as they cuddle with me. I was about to close my eyes till someone came.

"Baby, stay a awake for a bit. I'm going to a store, do you need anything?" Taehyung laid next me, kisses my arm to my neck. "Can I get my favorite candy?" I ask. "The gummy worms one?" Taehyung kept kissing my neck. "Yes, now stop before I give you a blowjob" I warn him. "Maybe I want that" he trace my arm with his fingers. "Taehyung!" I slap his hand. "Sorry" he kiss me before he went.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Taehyung POV

Today is day! Today is day, I'm going to ask Yoongi to marry me. Jungkook and Jimin just go married months ago and ever since I been thinking about it.

Jungkook gave me the name of the jewelry store where he got Jimin rings. They have really nice rings.

But I'm going to a grocery store first tho. We need supplies and food stuff too.

"Hello, have a nice day!" I greeted by a lovely eadrly lady in the front entrance. I grab a cart and started gather stuff.

After that, I took my car to the jewelry store.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" A male ask me. "Hello, I'm looking for engagements rings. Two purple that match" I told the guy. "I think I have something you may like" I saw the guy went in the back then came out wearing white gloves holding something. Then he show me. "These are really special one"

(Black one is Taehyung, sliver is Yoongi)

"Someone who is an unknown say, purple mean love and trust" the guy say. "They are beautiful, how much for them?" I ask. "10, 000 dollars" the guy said, I quickly got my wallet out. "Who is the lucky person?" The guy ask. "My boyfriend, he is really special to me" I say. "He must be, well here you go. The box is on me. Have a wonderful life with the lucky one" he smile and told me. "Thank you.. JB" I gave him a smile too as I grab the bag.

What a nice day!

The way I'm asking is unique way. I'm going to make our favorite dinner we like to eat together the later I will ask him with the gummy worms and the rings.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At home.

Yoongi didn't come down or call me if I was home when I got in the house. He must be in a deep sleep. I went to check on him and he was deep sleeping with our pets.

I close the door gently and went to the kitchen to get started

I close the door gently and went to the kitchen to get started. I had call my mom so he can make sure I do everything right. My parents know what I'm doing and I been talk by my dad.

I took a deep breath and started cooking.

A hour passed

A hour passed.

I'm done! I heard footsteps from the stairs. It's going to be Yoongi.

"T-Tae" I saw Yoongi in my shirt, only in his underwear that I saw when he rub his eyes. "Baby, don't run your eyes" I walk to him, hug and give him a kiss on his forehead. "Why do you smell like food? Most in importantly our dish we like to eat together? Yoongi ask as I chuckled.

"You can stay in this clothes or you can look really good for this date" I rub my hands against his thighs. "I'm going to change" Yoongi giggles as kiss my hands.

My hands are his favorite thing, especially when we have sex. I smirked.

I got the table ready, the drinks ready. Basically stuff ready when you have a romantic dinner with someone special.

"Oh Tae!" I heard Yoongi voice. He started walking downstairs, looking really fancy. He was wearing a nice top that show a bit of his milky stomach. Then this long skirt that is beautiful.

"So, so beautiful" I walk over to him and kiss him. "Thank you mister" I walk him over to the table.

After eating. "Baby, I have something important to say" I stand up. I have the rings in my pocket. "Ever since freshman in art class. You caught my eyes, I saw this boy who have a gummy, rarely smile, but I do see you smile when you are around Hoseok. We go closer to each other each years then last year something happened. You lost your brother and I saw you lost yourself but I made yourself happier, even more happier that Hoseok would be proud of you and sometimes I think he happy for me. I can't live without you and I know you can't without me. So Min Yoongi would you make me the happiest man alive and married me?" I share my feelings to him.

I saw Yoongi crying. "Oh baby, was it the wrong time?" I sat on my knees and wipe Yoongi tears. "No" he look at me. "Yes I'll married you!" He hug me tight as I lift him up. "Really!" I smile and he nodded.

I can't believe he said yes.

TBC

Next chapter is last. Sorry guys