ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Start from the beginning

"Who do you think you are? You little girl." The robber tries to grab me; I sidestep him. Thanks to my ability, I'm able to see into the future. I can use it to determine exactly what the robber will do next.

"Death it is." Interrupting me while reading is not a good idea.

The robber continues to try and grab me. Without even looking up from my book I can avoid his attempts. The robber grabs his gun; I quickly use my power to age it. The gun rusts, making it no longer usable. After trying to shoot the gun and failing he throws it to the ground. He tries to punch me, but I avoid those too.

"Stop playing with him, Y/n!" Diego yells at me.

I roll my eyes at him and go back to my book. The robber watches me. He looks at me quizzically. I guess I should deal with him. I groan. Why can't I just be at home right now?

"Let's see what you got. Try not to bore me while you're at it." I say before I continue reading my book.

The robber continues to come after me. After sidestepping a bunch of his attacks, I decide it's time to end this. "Diego!" I yell at Number 2.

"What!" He yells. I stop reading to give him a look. He groans. "Fine." He complies.

Diego tosses a knife at me from the other side of the bank. I catch it. Good, I needed a weapon. I get ready to attack the robber when something in my book catches my eye.

"Alice, you bitch!" I exclaim. The main character has just been betrayed by her best friend. I never liked Alice anyway. The robber gives me a startled look.

Oh right. I forgot where I was for a second. I put my book away right before the robber attacks me again. I sidestep him, stab him in the side and twist the knife. He shrieks from the pain.

"I've been in many hostage situations, like this, and it can escalate very quickly."

"Get back you freaks!" The man that Allison had rumored earlier was now standing on the counter, pointing his gun at us. Me, Klaus, Diego, and Allison had him surrounded. Luther was on the other side of the counter by the hostages.

"Says the one who's standing on a counter yelling at children," I remark.

The man on the counter backs up. "Hey, be careful up there buddy!" Diego taunts.

"Wouldn't want you to get hurt," Allison says.

"Get back now!" The man yells at us as we inch closer.

"Or what?" Five spacial jumps onto the counter right behind the man, sitting down. The man turns around quickly and tries to shoot him. Five spacial jumps behind him, scaring the man. The man quickly turns around and tries to fire his gun. Only to find that Five replaced it with a stapler. The man tries to staple Five.

"Ooh! That's one badass stapler!" Five grabs the man's hand and makes him staple himself in the forehead.

The man stumbles and falls behind the counter.

"Although there's been no activity for a few minutes, we're gonna stay live on location to make sure we don't miss anything in this hostage situation at Capital West bank."

Five hops down from the counter. He turns to me. "I think I won this one."

Ever since we were little we've been turning everything into a competition. "You stapled a guy in the head. While I stabbed someone."

"And?"

"My guys in a lot of pain, he'll probably die. I definitely won." I say.

Five opens his mouth to argue, but Luther interrupts him by calling us over.