Epilogue

Four years later

"Do you have the cakes?" You ask as you run through the garden stressing out about everything.

"Yes darling"

"And what about the candles? Do you have all ten candles ready?"

"Yes darling"

"Did you get the presents wrapped up?" You ask again. "And the-"

"Y/n Min elskede look at me" Loki demands softly. You stop running letting your shoulders drop as he cups your face. "Everything is perfect okay?.. it's gonna be amazing" He assures you.

You smile as he connects your lips, allowing your body to fully relax at his touch. You deepen the kiss.

"Eddie look mamma and Pappa are kissing!" Frigga yells as she runs into the garden.

"I don't want to see that" Edwards sighs covering his eyes.

You and Loki wrap your arms around each other as you look admiringly down at the children.

"kom hit i to, Gratulerer med dagen" Loki says as he kneels down, embracing the birthday kids.

"Takk Pappa" they both say. The four of you stand holding onto each other, you and Loki plant a small kiss on each of their forehead.

"Can we play now mamma?" Edward asks you, flashing his puppy eyes at you.

"Fine, but please try and keep your clothes clean for me okay?" You chuckle. But they've already run off when they heard you say fine.

Loki kisses you gently on the cheek, as you watch the twins play around in the garden. He turns to look at you, seeing as your eyes start to water. "Are you okay?" He asks nervously.

"I've never been better" you smile, as you wipe away the tears. "I've never been more happy.. I just can't believe the twins are already five years old.. It seems like yesterday I was almost dying trying to keep them alive.. and look now they're doing it all on their own" you sob quietly. Not because you're sad, you just truly can't believe it.

"What can I say.. we've done a pretty good job" Loki smiles. "Now get some rest, your crazy family could be here anytime now" Loki teases.

"Oh they're your family as much as mine" you say, as you walk inside, finishing up the last food.

You wanted everything to be perfect, the older they got the more they enjoyed throwing birthdays, playing with Maria and Natalia. And the most exciting addition to the family, Billy and Tommy, Wanda and vision had twins. You have no clue how it happened, and you really have no interest in knowing. But Wanda was the best mother you've ever met, she was the most inspiring person in your life at the moment.

Shortly after there's a knock on the door. You take off the apron walking opening up the door.

"Thought you could use a hand" Nat smiles, she had to massive presents in her hands.

"You are my hero" you smile as you walk into the kitchen, leaving the presents on the table.

"I didn't think you could outdo yourself after last year, but clearly I was wrong" Nat chuckles as she looks around the living room. There's balloons and banners everywhere. It looks like you bought the whole decorative isle.