You and him - chapter 33 ४

As you walk into your room you eyes is immediately lock upon the most beautiful gown you had ever seen. It was a pastel lilac color, perfectly complementing the color of your powers. It was very modest and timeless, unlike anything you had in your closet. Unlike any dress you had ever seen before. On it was a little note attached.

Thought you could use something new, Natasha did help out. I simply cannot wait to see you in it. But mostly I Can't wait to take it off you.
- din forevigt Loki

You didn't quite know what to say... He had truly outdone himself, beside the dress was your mothers necklace, the flowers matched perfectly to the dress. All this was so weird, it was almost like for tonight your life was completely normal. You were going out with the Man you love, putting on makeup. Getting dressed such simple things, yet it was your very first time doing so. It was so suffocating being an avenger at times, constantly endangering yourself just so you could end the fight and go home.. yet there was always another crisis... another city to be saved. But for tonight you were just a woman in a beautiful dress, going out to dinner with a beautiful man. No crisis. No death. Just you and him.

As the clock strikes six you're ready. "There's a car waiting for you outside Ms. Stark." Jarvis announce.

You take a deep breath and walks slowly out of your room. Just outside Nat and Wanda stands with their phones taking pictures of you.

"A but much guys" you chuckle as they look as you in awe.

"Perhaps but I've never seen you in a dress like that before, that needs documentation" Nat smiles. Wanda stands in silence just looking at you. A small tear falls from her eye.

"Are you crying?" You ask

"You look so beautiful, now go!" She says.

As you walk away from them you hear them mumble and whine. You are so tempted to read their minds. But tonight was your day off, which meant no powers. Nothing.

Outside the compound one of Tony's cars are parked. Impressive you thought to yourself. Tony never let anyone borrow his cars, and certainly not if you were gonna be there. Then Happy walked out. How on earth had Loki gotten both Tony, Nat, and happy in on this.

You got in the car but Loki wasn't there. It was just you. There was a bottle of champagne with another little note attached to it.

I hope you're on time, we have a tight schedule, yet I have another little surprise for you min elskede. Wanda said you were in need of some new jewelry so I hope you'll find them to your liking.

- din for alltid Loki

Was everyone helping him with this? Beside the bottle of Champagne was a small black satin box. Engraved onto the front was your Initials.

L S
Infinite

As you open up the small box, you are taken aback for a second. There are two earrings. One with a green stone in it just like Lokis magic. And the other the same lilac color as your dress. You really had no idea why he was doing all this, you don't understand why you deserve all of this.

You drive for an hour chatting with Happy. He is rambling about Peters Aunt May. She's hot so you get it.. but he seems like he's really falling in love with her. Soon the car stops and the door opens up.