7 #CAMPING

THIRD PERSON'S POV

[6 YEARS LATER]

"Now remember what i told always stick with Nammin if you have any problem tell your teacher about it or just call me with the cellphone I put in your bag don't walk alone it could be dangerous stick with the others so the both of you dont get lost, and........" Jungmin interrupted "don't forget safety tips and always call you every hour I got it dad so stop worrying am not a kid anymore and Nammin will be with me right?" she turns to her best friend "don't worry uncle I will be there to protect her like a big sis" she assures him making the others smile on how the two looked adorable trying to protect each other.

Ever since Jungmin started school Jungkook has been very protective of her he's afraid something might happen to her a week earlier Jungmin had asked him permission to go camping with the others on the weekend but Jungkook needed a lot more than convincing he did not hesitate to say no, Jungmin even called his two uncles to convince his dad about the camp she was excited to go to tour the different areas but her dad won't let her go thanks to Nammin who assured him that she too was going and there was no need to worry much and like that Jungkook finally agreed but with two hearts there was no way he was leaving his kid alone.

When Jungmin started school the first day Jungkook wouldn't let her go until his hyungs held him to let her go study Jungmin was the excited type as always she had to convince her dad after about 5 months nothing weird happened so he became calm about her going to school but that doesn't mean he's not careful about the environment every morning he's the one who always prepares her for school making sure she's healthy and fine even if Jungmin would say she has a little headache Jungkook would be like 'no school for today' he was like spoiling her but poor daddy doesn't want to be far from his kid but eventually he will have to let her live the way she likes and if it makes her happy Jungkook would do anything for it to happen.

With a heavy heart he decided to let Jungmin go camping but what the others didn't know is that he hired another bodyguard for Jungmin and Nammin but he made sure to tell him to keep a distance so the other students won't bully them for having bodyguards and being rich "make sure you don't blink I want to know everything that happens in the camp" that's what he told the bodyguard as the said bodyguard nodded, "yes don't worry I'll keep an eye on them" he assured him.

"Bye nanny, bye grandma grandpa and uncles and take care dad" she hugged her dad who hugged her tighter "now let go" Jin whisper yelled to Jungkook who finally let go. Nammin did the same hugging his two parents and everyone. Actually the two couples finally told Jungkook's parents about their relationship they were shocked about their reaction they only smiled and said "we always knew and there is nothing wrong about it" this left the three shook but their support mattered more and they were glad.

......................

Jungkook was pacing back and forth biting his fingernails in the process due to nervousness in his office he wasn't concentrated at all, all he could think was "are the two alright?, did they reach well?". His secretary who had her head peeking through the door was sure to get dizzy on how her boss was pacing back and forth 'the only thing that gets him worried is his daughter but could it be this time' the secretary sigh. Since his brother had to go back to his work he finally got a secretary it was really hard to get that position just imagine what she had to do to get there.

"Sir don't worry she will be fine" his secretary tried to reason before Jungkook could say anything his phone rang the phone call he has been awaiting for a long time which is probably 30 minutes ago "yes tell me" he said right away when he picked up "they are fine they reached safely" he told him "OK don't forget, don't blink make sure you be there in everything they do" "yes sir" the phone got disconnected and Jungkook finally sigh in relief. "Ok tell me what's my schedule today?" he asked taking a sit and opening some documents to sign and do other things "right away sir here it is"...........

AT THE CAMP

The kids got off the van as the thick forest trees came in view, "whoah!" everyone was in awe, walking further more everything needed for the camp was already set it was beautiful as they kids found it, "let's take that spot" Jungmin pointed at the corner of the table "move losers" one mean kid pushed Nammin making her fall "ahh" she hit the dirty ground, Jungmin wanted to teach him a lesson but Nammin held her "cool down.....cool....." Nammin tried to calm her down, she actually wanted to beat the kid up, Jungmin doesn't do the talks she likes to take action she is not the simple girl to bully around she always fights for what she thinks is right and that kid is in her list "I will break his jaw" she said under gritted teeth "Min where did you learn that from?" Nammin asks with wide eyes as Jungmin smirks "that's what I feel" she says not making any sense to Nammin who still looked at her with a blank expression.

"Hey kids am Lisa, I will be guiding you through this camp what are your names?" She smiles sweetly at them. The two kids look at each other contemplating weather to trust her or not 'dad told me not to trust any stranger' Jungmin thinks and looks in the eyes of the stranger 'shes reading my eyes' Lisa thinks and Jungmin told her friend they could trust her, finally they introduced each other 'impressive' Lisa's mind thinks and she smiles "let's go" she walks with them to their first activity.

................

"Wow water falls!" Nammin says wide eyed as she touches the flowing water "be careful girls" Lisa says spotting the two who were almost going into the water. Jungmin takes out her phone starting to capture the great view "dad will love this" she says smiling. She sent the picture writing some words below "Reminds me of my favorite dad" and she hit the send button grinning.

The sent bodyguard was near the falls keeping an eye at the two just like he was told "currently at the falls" he sends the text. Jungkook's phone vibrated and with a speed of wind he took the phone to see a message from 'My angel' he smiles and opens the message 'Remind me of my favorite dad' he read almost In a verge of tears, how a simple text made him so happy "Looks like my angel" he replies while chuckling.

"Hey....." the bodyguard calls when a kid bumped into him making his cellphone fall in the water, he hurriedly dipped his hand to take it out as fast as possible "no...no..." he takes out everything wiping it dry.

"Oh look who is here" the mean kid from earlier says approaching them, "Let's go" Nammin takes Jungmin's walking away but the mean kid thought it wasn't enough yet "again defending that butterfly are you that weak" he mocks Jungmin but what he doesn't know is Jungmin was no joke, She could just take him down any moment but Nammin stops her. Nammin continues to drag Jungmin back to where they were before not uttering anything yet.

.....................

Everyone did a lot of activities and the kids could say they had the best times of their lives, it was already dawn and time for a little camp fire the best awaited moment everyone had awaited. Lisa told them a bunch of stories making them too focused but Jungmin wanted to pee, "I'll be back" she whispered to Nammin who didnt even look at her but nodding "ok" she says.

Jungmin after doing her business decided to have another glance of the water fall but this time she was where the water was fast flowing she found it.... beautiful?.

Standing at the edge of the dry land she folded her arms looking more into the water that she didnt realize someone had followed her. Slowing without her realizing the person make his way to her and quitely with a smirk he held out his hands and........

"Ahhhh....." Jungmin screamed when she felt someone pushing her in the fast flowing water. "I got you" the kid from earlier said while grinning "playing tough let's see how you get out of here" and with that said he walked away not saying anything to the others.

.

.

reminder.....