𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐫𝐮𝐧

Začít od začátku

She had just finished taking a shower.

She wanted to cry but she new she couldn't. She knew she couldn't worry about anything. That why her closest friend in red room had died. Because Florinda couldn't be worried about her in mission. She had to kill her.

She tried to fail the exam, because which 8 year old child would pass the exam. But Madame B and General Dreykov saw through her. They knew what she would've been capable of. A new opportunity for the red room. A new Natasha Romanoff.

She sat a the edge of the chair. She was waiting for it all to be over. The eight year old got dragged to a different location. She saw saw a blonde girl starring at her with a small frown. Florinda beat the guy who was dragging her breaking the guys nose. She ran at the end of the hallway only to be stopped by General Dreykov. The was the first and last time she had seen Yelena Belova for a while.

She looked down. The man grabbed her hand. Another man with robes besides Dreykov.

"Make sure to wear her off. I need her to be weak as possible and I will continue sending more of my girls." The man said with a stern nod. Florinda Castro looked at the mans face. Pretended to not see or here anything but she made sure she was going to kill the man. Make Albus Dumbledore pay.

"Guards take her away." The older man said.

All the girls looked alert now. Feeling a single ounce of pity. The eight year old girl put up a fight. She ran to the table full of girls.

Dreykov only smiled. She put up a fight. She wasn't going to be easy so to break.

The girl feared for the girls.

"She will bring you down. Much like she tried. She will be the end of this and you and don't worry she will help too."  Dumbledore was to stunned to speak. Florinda was dragged away.

Who was she talking about. Who was going to help.

Again Florinda was taken to a room. She was strapped onto a bed. She kept and emotionless face. She underwent a surgery. Removing all her reproductive organs. She knew she couldn't do anything about it. So continue to shelter behind it. She could experience her first period or have a mom to comfort her. Since now she had both taken away from her.

She sat in pain then she was taken to different facility. She met a pair of twin. Wanda and Pietro. The eight year old formed a bond with the two. She was fascinated by their power.

"I also have magic." The eight year old gave a toothy smile. The twins smiled at her sweetly. The girl went on a small rant. "I can do things with my mind and sometimes I can see thing before they happen or I heal myself." She said while moving her hands. "Sometimes I can see the last to I see my mom and I don't know but it a messy haired guy." The girl said with a small smile.

That was it. That was all she spoke with them. Three days of injecting serums, torturing her physically and mentally, creating trigger words. They got what they wanted.

Bucky Barnes stood in the same room with the girl. He knew what she was going through. Maybe it was him going soft for the young girl. But he held her hand through everything. Comforted her. She was alone he had wished someone had been with him.

Florinda went through test trials. Killing random people innocent to the most evil people. She hadn't been able to stop. Trigger word after trigger word. She just couldn't stop.

But they got her to do what Wanda could do. She could manipulate the mind move things around like her. Travel through the multiverse. If she wanted. But she could do everything in her power. The made her a tool.

They got her to do what the winter soldier could do. Even better. What more did they need from her.

-

FLORINDA HAD FINALLY WOKEN UP. This time with an actual purpose. She was no longer going to be the pawn in a game. She was going to be running the game.

Play the game and stab everyone in the back.

She was going to win.

After death spoke to her. She knew she was ready.

 She knew she was ready

Hey

Sorry for not updating I literally had an idea of what I was writing and somehow blacked out mid way so it doesn't make sense. So like. Also I'm working on new things.

I need a love interest for Matilda which is bas. But I think the love is going to be Adrian pucey. But fanon Adrian because I had big fat crush(still do) on him Terence Higgs.

And paper menagerie is inspired by the line in all too week I'm a crumbled piece of paper laying here but to its own twist. With wolfstar and a lesbian couple coparenting a bad ass kid. Who fell in love with Harry Potter. (James and Sirius aren't friend) in it well they were and will become again but dumblewhore is called out for his bull shit. But it's modern au ish. Because we need modern day music .

Hoax is about a child prodigy who works with DEA and the FBI(Veronica cousin who is portrayed by Alexa Demie) who is a lot like Spencer Reid. But her and dad (portrayed by Aaron Diaz) run a mafia ring along with the federals keeping everything under control (no sex trafficking or anything the has to do with hurting humans) just dealing small amounts of drug not enough to make an overload and her sister (portrayed by Maude Apatow) is a theater kid studying theater and helping the business

 But her and dad (portrayed by Aaron Diaz) run a mafia ring along with the federals keeping everything under control (no sex trafficking or anything the has to do with hurting humans)  just dealing small amounts of drug not enough to make an overl...