𝐢. 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝗼𝗺

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 TO BE FREE

She had spent all her childhood in the red room. Her childhood being taken away. She and many other were robbed of a happy life. Just to be raised to be a child soldier for coward man who think they have the right to. But then again it's not like she had a choice.

Her mom was dead she never knew who her sad was so she was alone. She had nowhere to go.

All she had was a gun and a knife.

Yelena Belova got all the girls she saw a girl standing by herself.

"Let's go we will get you a home or not you can stay with us and you can get you some cool vest"

"I would like a vest" she looked to Yelena "with a lot of pockets" Yelena only smiled

"You said a home they don't want a child especially not a teenager who is probably smarter than them and who can literally kill them." The girl truthfully said.

"Well, we will find you someone" She only hoped she could find someone.

LILI SPEAKS

This chapter is shorter than I don't know what.

But I wanted to include some Yelena and Florinda scenes.

I feel like she should stay with Malfoys.

Because it's something Dumblewhore would do. I wouldn't I just want DRAMA

But Narcissa is going to be happy with Florinda. Draco and Lucius ehh.

Andromeda and Narcissa get along for the sake of the plot. Florinda is going to teach Tonks how to fire a gun.

Future updates coming soon.

Lili