𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐯𝗼𝐥𝐤𝗼𝐯

ALEJANDRO CASTRO HAD BEEN SEARCHING FOR IS NIECE FOR AS LONG AS HE COULD REMEMBER

ALEJANDRO CASTRO HAD BEEN SEARCHING FOR IS NIECE FOR AS LONG AS HE COULD REMEMBER. His parents had been too. A girl they never saw grow up. No birthday party for the girl. No nothing he hadn't known her location. And he finally knew and someone was keeping him from seeing her.

Of course the Malfoys had set up something for them for Yule break. But of course Dumbledore was recurring people to stay for the ball. But it was fine since he had just gotten a spot as teacher assistant for Martial arts At Durmstrang. And for the whole time at Hogwarts for whoever was interested.

Florinda had signed up for his class. But who would've thought she would after knowing everything. But Florinda just wanted to kick some ass.

The TA of durmstrang was sitting next to Victor who was sitting in-front of Florinda.

"So you are telling me you know how to fight" Kieran Volkov asked her.

"Yeah trained to kick old men ass for year" she told them.

"Let me guess the Black Widow academy"

"Yes how did you know"

"One of my aunt adopted a girl from tragic what happened to you and the others"

"Some of us didn't make it out alive" she said bring up the cup of wine to her lips.

"You guys drink wine"

"Sometime come privilege of being in laws with Vicky over here."

"Kieran" a girl sing sang. The boys eye widened in fear. The poor fourth year.

"Hey Kieran" the girl waved. "Stop it isn't funny Vicky" she said waving her hands. Hitting him with her elbows.

"Not this girl again her and Astoria are going to get along just well two pick me"

"Who are you" the girl asked her. She was making signals to the Weasley twin about the next prank.

"I said who are y-" Florinda hadn't realized they were talking to her.

"Oh me I'm Florinda Castro pro noun she/her I'm-"

"I mean what are you doing with my Kieran"

"Talking what does it look like"

"Can she like not hear or see" the boy shrugged

"I can understand Russians"

"Glad you can hear"  the girl left irritated.

"Sorry about her"

"Don't worry we have our own at our school our resident pick me Astoria Greengrass who is going to most like marry Draco Malfoy." The boy saw a girl latching on to Draco like a leech.

"She is probably in a pick me faze Pansy went through one someone told me that." Many people had told her Pansy had one until she noticed she had no feeling for Draco it was all just a small little act following order from her mom.

"You should come to Durmstrang you would really like it by the sound of it" the Teacher assistant told her.

"I'm probably going to try to this school is to much trouble as it is I have to go around taking in Russian accent to not get called an American." Some pureblood boys hated American who knows why. But American had a better job at keeping the lines pure by marrying their cousin in Alabama. But naturally she had an accent.

Bagman and Crouch came in the room. Talking about the tournament.

"This is so stupid" she said out loud. Everyone turned to her.

"Who are you" Crouch asked.

"Florinda Castro who are you"

"Barty Crouch and you sho-" and then realization hit her. He was the men who send to kill the Swelyn.

"You send me to kill Mr. Swelyn and-" she found someone taking her out by force.

Mad eye Moody.

"Don't challenge my dad he will ruin you" barty told the fellow slytherin.

"Don't worry I won't but I might kill him first" the girl joked.

"Not if I beat you to to it" barty grinned

"Haha bye Bart" the girl said skipping into the slytherin common room.

From now on it was a some sort of competition to kill all the bad guys. It all has to end with the to lovers; Dumbledore and Voldemort.

Heyyyyy

Heyyyyy

So like I'm writing this in like third POV but it was like Flo is reading this. Adding humor to the situation. So like basically she is going to become a somewhat serial killer for the greater good of the Wizarding world.

I wanted to place her in ravenclaw but you will find later about the house her mom was in her school. But like you know it didn't happen. She is to smart for her own good.

Anyways enjoy.