𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐫𝗼? 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝗼𝐧𝐬???

THE FIRST TASK WAS AN HOUR AWAY

THE FIRST TASK WAS AN HOUR AWAY. Florinda had no idea what was going on. The avengers had should up in the middle of the feast. Yelena coming up to the girl and doing one thing no one would expect, hug her. Everyone hadn't properly met the girl. Natasha Romanoff had found herself in the girl. Impressed once reminded her of her young self. Protecting people who she thought as younger siblings. Tony was conversing with the girl from time to time. The girl reminded him to much of Yelena Natasha and Peter into one person.

Wanda Maximoff  had been starring at one person. James potter. "Pietro"everyone except the avengers were confused. Florinda never noticed the resemblance of Pietro and James. Although Pietro was a brother figure to her she didn't remember him much. From the time she was at hydra getting sterilized and injected with random stuff. She met them both. Pietro and Wanda took care of her. The fast weirdo, the scarlet witch, the cheetah what they called her.

"Pietro he is over there" Wanda said pointing to James.

"Iris" James said looking at Wanda.

"That's James."

"That's Wanda" two different people spoke.

-

FLORINDA WAS ABOUT TO SHIT HER PANTS. She was in a bad mood from the earlier nightmare. And the fact no one told her about the Dragons. Biggest betrayal of all time.

"She must be in her days" barty crouch sr. said.

"I don't get my period dipshit. I don't have a uterus, or ovaries." She said in a strong Russian accent.

"That's what happens when the Red Room gives you an involuntarily hysterectomy. They kinda just go in and rip out all your reproductive organs. They just get right in there and chop them all away. So you can't have babies. Wouldn't you know." She told the man who starred in fear. The Crouches had contributed to the red room for a long time. He should've known he payed for the treatment. Everyone else was confused. Mad eye was smirking from behind her. Grinning ear to ear.

"you don't have to get so clinical and nasty!" Someone said.

"I was just going to talk about fallopian tubes..." the girl sarcastically said. How she loved messing with them with her trauma.

Bagman had called everybody to where he was at. She knew he was rooting for Harry. Much like betting on it.

Everyone had pulled out a dragon and much to her dismay she pulled out a Peruvian Vipertooth. How good the day was going. She had her vest on the one she bought at diagon alley. Her wand in the vest along with a little bit of whiskey because what could go wrong. She was going to drink to numb the betrayal.

Cedric had gone first with Swedish Short-snout. He had transfigured a rock into a dog. One that caused a little bit of drama in the avenger section. Yelena was mad when her dog looked a lot like the one with the dragon. Not understanding magic much she went up to the dog until Charlie Weasley held her back. Cedric burned half of his face of. Then went Fleur with the Green Welsh. She put the dragon to sleep. The dragon had snored and caught fleur skirt on fire. Viktor had gone third with the Chinese fireball. He had used a blinding spell. But instead of getting the egg he destroyed one. Charlie Weasley was held back by Yelena. Then Harry Potter with the Hungarian Horntail. Everyone assumed it was the baddest dragon of all. Harry had summoned his broom. The dragon broke free chasing the boy around. It was pretty entertaining.

Now it was her turn.

"No slytherin Florinda Castro with the Peruvian Vipertooth." The gryffindor booed well some of them. The avengers we all clapping. She started to look around.

"Motherfucking Dumblewhore." She hid behind a rock.

"I can play ABBA or queen or can play laser with it."

"Accio laser." She said

"Using the same technique as potter." When they saw the laser flying.

She made a run for it. She ran and a fireball came her way . She had jumped down landing in Natasha secret pose.

"eww I'm such a poser." She said gagging

"See poser" Yelena laughed at her old sister.

She had ran up and gotten on the dragon back. She was still light from the red room. She easily maneuvered through the back of the dragon.

SOS by abba started to play.

"Shh calm down little one I just need to get the egg." Charlie Weasley starred in amusement.

She got down landing on Natasha position again.

"I need to stop doing that." Her uncle starred in amusement. The girl grabbed the egg under six minutes.

"Thank you." She told the crowd who was cheating. "Fuck you" she said sticking both her middle fingers towards Dumbledore and Crouch Sr. Which were colored with red paint. So much of gryffindor pride ain't.

The avenger ran down to celebrate the girl. Which landed in Thor getting flipped over by Florinda.

"Sorry it's habit you can ask Frances and Lena."

Perfect score a forty first place. "Beat that Potters except Daisy ." She said looking at the family who was a bit disappointed.

But Daisy was standing near her not near her brother. How the Potter life was getting complicated.

 How the Potter life was getting complicated