𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐩𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝗼𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐰

(TW: mentions of sexual assault and abuse (house elves) )

MANY PEOPLE AT HOGWARTS HAD BEEN DOING SOMETHING INTERESTING. Except the golden trio. Florinda had been flirting with Pansy non stop. Many Professor had gotten reminded of James and Lily aka Flowerpott (Florinda made that up). Hermione had been in such defense of the house elves everyone ignored her.

Florinda had compared herself to one of the house elves. How she and the elf's at one point were alike. Both slaves for people who could couldn't get shit done.

"Pansy you are looking cute today." Over the time she and Pansy had gotten more along. Astoria had taken the place of the most hated.

"Sod off Flo." Pansy didn't know if the girl was being serious. They had started of at a bad foot and well she didn't believe in love. After Draco and her mom shamming her all summer what was there to believe.

"Bye beautifuls." She blew a kiss to Pansy Tracey Daphne and Millicent.

She had the one of meeting Cho, Hannah, and Lavender at the kitchens for lunch. They were going to bake cookies for a prank the girl were coming up with. The girl hadn't gotten caught but it was more like embarrassing Snape for bullying kids. Like the first one was putting pictures of Snape kissing a broom. Then something muggles called memes. A picture with Snape with a green face and a broom. It said in a caption. Snape of the wicked west. Then they hacked the projectors and the recording of Snape and the broom. Karma was a things and Snape got it.

Embarrass kids and make them their worst nightmare and Florinda will make them fear kids.

Florinda didn't purposely humiliate Snape. She had her reasons. One was defending Hannah future husband Neville for all the trauma Snape has caused him. Second he bullies kids for no reason. Third he humiliated a girl who got sexual assaulted by Marcus flint and many other slytherin. He got paid to favor on the boy side to keep their reputation. Causing an unsafe environment for the girls in the slytherin house. Of course ever since Florinda has been in the house-more like Hogwarts no one had dare to lay an unconsensual hand in each other. Because Florinda was going to beat you up no matter your gender. Correct you based on your age. Fourth he was obsessed with Lily Potter and only bullied her son because he resembled and looked like his dad. James Potter had married Lily Potter and he had yet to be forgiven by Lily Potter. Fifth he just existent. 

Like this Gryffindor who had been harassed by Cormac McLaggen who she personally gave a black eye. Two consecutive ones.

No evidence no punishment. Much like Snape photo. There was no evidence to it. No one to blame. Of course everyone knew about his secrets now.

🕷

FLOUR WAS FLYING AROUND EVERYWHERE. The girl had made a mess. Sure they were making normal cookies until Hannah sneezed and the flour flew all over Cho. That's how it all had started. The girls had baked different varieties of pastry. Scones, cookies, brownies, and Florinda favorite flan.