𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝗺𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝗺𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

NIGHTMARES IS ONE EVERYONE FACES

NIGHTMARES IS ONE EVERYONE FACES. Our greatest enemy. A recurring dream. Not butterflies and rainbows. Because you couldn't have a nice dream with it turning all bloody. Our worst dream somehow became true. Everything was posible, right? Would it come true. Would our worst nightmare one day present itself right in front of you or would it come back and haunt you. You will just have to wait and see. Everything comes back to you.

Dreamless sleep potions never worked. Asked Florinda she always took one but when she closed her eyes all she could see was every person who had died.

Trashing around in bed a vivid memory filling her head. Madame B the lady who adduced her from her family standing in the same room as her and many other girls. She was in a white leotard and cream color point shoes. That day she discovered her love for dancing. Although dancing played a specific skill in the girls she enjoyed it. Not under all the pressure but freely. It was her balance.

A sense of euphoria always filled her body each time she danced. Her lungs captivated with giggles as she spun. But one stumble and you were dead. You had to be perfect move flawlessly, tell a story.

Telling the story was never the point when learning. But Florinda always seemed to be telling one. A story of exhaustion or a story of tragedy. Unfortunate event she loved through.

Deep down inside of her she resented dance. It was her first form of freedom but it was others escape.

Cold Sweat running down her forehead. Few more hours to the first task. She had not idea what it was. Pretty sure the others did. She had figured something out. Something to do with Dragons. The twins had slipped out something about their brother being on campus.

A dragon one had appeared in her dreams. One more than ever. It was spitting fire at her. She screamed. To only wake up chained to a bed. She was wearing a simple night gown. A room full of bed. Guards at the door. Where was she?

Then it hit her a small breeze that came through. She was at the red room. Before she got transferred. She recognized the people. People she had to kill. Because mine control was some major shit.

She was puppet on a string.

The chain around her arm disappeared she made a run for it. She tried to fight of the guards. Her hand went right through them. She couldn't be back could she. Was Hogwarts a random place she made.

People started chasing her. Despite running she was getting no where. A never ending hallways with doors. She opened one. She was in a room. It was bright to bright. It was like rays of sunshine. It didn't hurt your eyes. You were just aware it was bright. A women in Black Cloak.

Death

Death was standing in front of her. Was she about to warn her. A like appeared the room became into a forest.  Ethereal place you could ever dream of.  You could hear chirping from the birds. Fully bloom flower. It smelled like home.

A lake was separating the two.

She jumped across the lake. Death was standing in front of her. Was she dead.

"You my child are destined to do great." Death grabbed her hand. Her hand cold yet smooth.

"Where am I."

"Deep in your conscious." Death simply answered.

"You help all those lost people cross." Lost people who were the lost people.

"Don't worry when time come I can bring who ever you want back."

"Who back. Back from what. Do you mean my-"suddenly she was gasping for air. Someone caught up to her. She was still running. It was one of the girl she had to kill. The girls hand around her neck. She was gasping and chocking until she woke up.

Despair

She was gasping for air. All the food she had eaten the day before. Was coming back up. She felt nauseous. She need to throw up. She ran to the restroom she shared with the other girls in the room and threw up her guts.

"Morning sickness." Pansy asked from behind from her.

"I have no uterus I can't get pregnant." The said wiping her mouth. Pansy frowned at her.

Pansy looked at the girl she looked ill. She saw faded scars on her wrist. The same shape on both. She saw a long scar on her collar bone. She had many different ones. Knife one bullet scar the list could go on.

Pansy had seen how a Florinda was. She seemed rather cold to everyone except to the people near her. She never slouched. Good posture. She was an example of every pureblood parent dream. She knew how to dance, she had etiquette, she was perfect.

(Russian bold)
"Shit" she said looking at the time. She was supposed to go for a morning run with the Durmstrang kids in thirty minutes.

" I'm going to be late" Pansy was confused the foreign words the girl was saying.

The girl brushed her face. Baggy eyes from all the lack of sleep. Her nightmares seemed to be repetitive and constant.

"You have a lot of nightmares" Pansy told her. Florinda ignored her putting her hair into a ponytail.

"I can tell you usually nap during your free period and during Professor Binns classroom. You run on coffee."

"Look Parkinson just stay out of my business for once." Florinda eyes were pleading her to not get included.

The girl summoned her clothes. Slammed the door in Pansy face. She walked out to make the bed. She walked out the dorm.

Leaving Pansy to sigh.

Hi it's currently 7 minutes for me before Halloween so I'm going to cry