𝐱𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧

(Spam with comments)

TODAY WAS THE DAY THE DELEGATION OF BEAUXBATONS AND DURMSTRANG. She was in the courtyard having free period. A leather jacket had replaced her robes. Her Mary Janes had been replaced with doc marten. And of course a pair of glass. She had some tarot cards laying out with some crystal and incense.

She was enjoying her day. So far.

She loved her crystal. She had a smoky quartz, green  aventurine, rose quartz and few other. Maybe she had stolen from some others.

Cho Chang looked irritated. She had walked to were Florinda was at.

"Can I sit here with you" her Scottish accent was a bit a strong.

"Sure go ahead"

"Marietta is getting on nerves she is going on about things. She said that she wasn't racist but you should he what she about Angelina Johnson and you too."

"Her braids were snake,you were a beaner even people around her agreed. I'm tired of her." Her eyes widened. "How dare she I'm not even Mexican." Florinda responded.

"I'm about to go give her piece of my mind" Cho kept on rambling.

"Is she one of those person who says I'm not racist because I'm friends with minorities. Or I can be racist because my friend let it slide even though they can't do anything about it because we have no power."

"Yup that her"

"So Cedric Diggory"

"Nothing is going on with him his Spanish accent is so sexy" Cho had a thermo of tea.

"Tell me about it" a girl behind her said. Hannah Abbott was standing behind her.

"Sorry to interrupt but I need to get away from Ernie and Susan. After years of liking him Susan decided to shag him. Is it okay if sit with you here." The Filipino girl frowned.

"What is with you having terrible friends. And they are white."

"Tell me about it the girl in my dorm besides Pravati are the only people who aren't getting on my nerves. Granger made some remark about Cho." it all sounded like jealousy to her.

"Have you made any friend Flo"

"Flo?" Her face written with confusing.

"Yeah a nickname short for Florinda" lavender told her.

"No haven't everyone is getting on my nerves beside you three and the Weasley twins and Tracey Davis Millicent Bullstrode." The girl said shuffling the cards.

"Do you like divination"

"Of course I do. My favorite subject at the moment it then followed by Astrology and Arithmancy, ancient runes is easy I'm not taking it muggle studies u grow up in the muggle world love it." The girl found themselves another Hermione Granger but they would like this one.