𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐚

FLORINDA CASTRO WAS TIRED

FLORINDA CASTRO WAS TIRED. One day a year she hoped for peaceful and normal day. But that wasn't possible. Stuck into different place at once wasn't the way to go.

When Florinda Castro was in the red room wondered why her name wasn't changed. Some girl didn't have their real name. Like a girl in her age group Inesa her real name was Jamie.  She didn't understand. And like Emily Prentisss who now goes by her real name but her name was once Katrina Orlov.

She could've changed her name. She could've gotten away like many other girls. But she chose to stay.

Maybe from the countless time she had turned in while trying to sleep she taught of not killing Dumbledore. Some deep part inside of her hoped he was a good guy. One who didn't use other for personal achievement. But one again she was proven wrong.

And she wasn't going to lie to herself. Like half of the Wizarding World did. She tried and tried. But she couldn't. She wished it wouldn't come to it. But it will be her last choice.

Throughout her stay at Hogwarts she saw how being the chosen one affected Harry. She saw how being part of a family where it was all fame and no liberty and space to mess up affected Sophia. If it weren't for everyone who failed poor Tom Riddle everything would be normal. She probably would've never been in hell.

She would've probably grown up with three loving families (her dad, mom and stepdad). She would've probably had a good childhood. Somewhere she would've been making friend learning proper magic.

But than again she wouldn't met wonderful people. She wouldn't be helping people. Her selfish desires would've get in her way.

She had woken up to get a glass of water. Her cousins and extended family were all knocked out in the couch and extra rooms. Her grandma was cleaning.

"Do you want me to help you?" She asked her grandma who jumped up and almost screamed at her.

"What are you doing up Florinda."

"I couldn't sleep i came for a glass of water."

"Is there a lot on your mind I can tell by your posture and how tense you have become." She smiled at her grandma.

She went into a semi trans.

"Natasha stop slouching"

"Florinda sweetie are you alright."

"Yes I'm fine."

"Let me guess your vision started." What was her grandma talking about.

"Abuela what are you talking about."

"Pues mija we had a curse put on us by a very jealous woman my mom had an enemy this spiteful women. She did terrible things and I know her as my grandma. I was the only girl born into the family. And my abuela never believed my mom I always had to prove her wrong all my life. But she decided to curse me with the gift of visions. Pero no es una maldición es una bendición." (It's not a curse it's a gift) as her grandma to her hand. "Mira Florinda I had many regrets. That gift had been a curse and a miracle. I've ignored hundreds of times. You're mom used it but it got her killed. And you... you have to use it for the better. I have faith in you that you would do better than we ever did." Tears were streaming down her grandmother face.

And she spoke with her. She will find a way to end it all. To end the curse or the part of the curse. No remorse. No guilt especially no regret.

"Mija are you going to kill Dumbledore."

"I don't know abuela. I don't want no more blood in my hands. But I've seen how he had brought children hundreds of them down. How he uses children for war. And if they've disagreed with him or you're a slytherin your an outcast. You are brought down by the rest of society."

"And I don't want to but if he harms anyone I love I will and it's my last option. To anyone who harms someone I dearly love I will hurt them the same way even worst."

After an hour of talking she asked a question to her grandma.

"Abuela have you ever been to New York?"

"Have you ever been to Antartica?"

HEY!!!

so I've been thinking on expanding the plot to add the avengers. you know... but I think it would be funny if Florinda can pick up Thor's hammer. I know that they have to result to kill someone as the last resort. But I think it would be funny if she can pick it up.

Also Kate Bishop and Peter Parker will be in soon. Also little Morgan Stark. Bucky And a few other.

Also been obsessed with cobra Kai

But have you read the love hypothesis if you have what do you think about it. Honestly it was little boring 200 pages in.