𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝗼𝐫𝐤

(For this chapter to make a little sense  civil war didn't happen to cause the split up, they're still together just running from the law (so run like we run from the law) but they're not spilt up

(For this chapter to make a little sense civil war didn't happen to cause the split up, they're still together just running from the law (so run like we run from the law) but they're not spilt up. Tony found out about his parents and doesn't blame Bucky much since Bucky isn't like aware of his actions after he saw Florinda and Yelena and how they reacted to trigger words. Bucky is somewhere hidden. All the avengers are going to have a reunion before the order of the phoenix happens. And infinity war is going to take place in half blood Prince. Also eternals spoilers.

FLORINDA FAMILY DECIDED TO GO BUY THINGS IN NEW YORK. Florinda was a multimillionaire assassin. She had money from the Black family fortune as she had inherited houses, villa, and money among many other things from Regulus Black. Her grandma gave her around 15 million Galleon and around 20 million dollars. So she was pretty rich.

So when her grandma suggested on going for a lady trip she agreed. A shopping spree was all she needed.

(Y'all so like abuela is salma Hayek and I know she comes out in eternals but like I sort of have a plan to go with it just wait just you wait. Of it may not happen so wait and see)

She had gotten to New York a little to early for her liking. She was still half asleep. Her grandma insisted that she went to mystic shops. Which she quickly agreed too. Get new books to teach her about her gift.

She saw a girl look at her weirdly across the street from her. A girl in a dress and curly hair. She had disappeared in a blink of an eye. She didn't know who it was.

Unknowingly to her a black SVU was following her. A familiar women had tracked and found her. She knew Emily was looking for her. She didn't know for what bht one she disappeared down Corniela Street to get wizard books in a supernatural hidden world. Her grandmother was trailing behind her.

"Mija slow down."

Florinda was about to eat a churro when a man with blonde hair and blue eyes stoped her. (It's not joe alwyn)

"Give me your chorro." A man looked her directly in her eyes. She recognized him from the history books.

"Yeah no."

"Klaus Mikaelson."

"Ajak pleasure seeing you again."

Klaus Mikaelson had been roaming earth of thousands of years.  But long before him were the Eternals. Maribel Castro had finally found peace on earth. One she never had while roaming it. But when Klaus met Maribel when he was little he became like a son to her. Maribel was his mentor.

"Are you invisible like most vampire when you take a picture. Do you grow like the Cullens. Can you eat human food? Do where the hell Bella the loca has been? Can I take a picture with you?"

"Florinda go get your book i need to catch up with him."

"Okay grandma." Florinda had stolen Klaus's wallet.