𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐫𝐮𝐧

FLORINDA HAD BEEN SLEEPING FOR TWO WHOLE DAYS

FLORINDA HAD BEEN SLEEPING FOR TWO WHOLE DAYS. Fallen into a nightmare. All her kills all her sins replayed. All the chilling horrors she faced replayed. The Swelyns, the diplomats, the death eaters, everyone. Haunting her.

But all she could blame was white man who thought they had the right.

Dumbldedore and Dreykov. Major dicks both of them. Does and did everything to protect themselves. Because they are and were scared wusses. Killed loved ones, raised children soldiers. All because they taught they were doing the right thing.

With the same excuse I'm helping you live. No one wanted you I gave you a home be grateful. You're helping to build a better future. But at what cost. Their innocence.  Their lives. Tell that to all the dead people. Her mom, Regulus, all the innocent girl, and all the innocent people who fought for the what they taught was right.

Her insides were burning. Over and over again. The same thing. Over and over again. The same nightmare. The same people. The same event.

All the guilt was eating her up. Maybe it wasn't the dragon pox it was all the guilt she had built up.

She was always running from them. Always the same people. She was getting tortured by her past. But she is now getting trouble by her future. A rat. She hated rats so much. They made her want to throw up. But one specific rat seemed to haunt her. One with a missing toe. One who seemed to run.

Run

That's all she wanted to run. Runaway. That was the only thing she was good at running away. She ran away from Emily. And all the people who tried to help. Instead she had fallen into a mouse trap. Trying to get unstuck from it. All her problems.  But again nothing was stopping her from doing so. And she stayed for once.

She was the next greatest child assassin. The next greatest spy. The new and improved Black Widow. She was better than Yelena Belova the greatest child assassin. She was better than Natasha Romanoff the greatest spy. Killer of twice as much but at what cost. She was almost better than both of them combined.

Years of her innocence getting taken away. Doing things against her will.

So she ran trying to get away.

She ran from her past. From the present. From everything. All full of shame and guilt. But no matter how far Florinda Castro ran she would never be free. Her past alway caught up to her.

-

Location
Red Room

For as long that 8 year old Florinda could remember the Red Room was her home. She was fed, had a roof over her head, and all she had to was give back what was asked.

It had been a few day since her graduation ceremony. She graduated on top of her class. Which was full of 14-17 year old girls. She tried to run. She had heard horrors from the other girl. Myths. As everyone called them. Once you graduate their is no going back. Security was tight after Natalia Romanova or now Natasha Romanoff had escaped.