𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

FLORINDA WAS GOING TO HER FIRST SPORT GAME

FLORINDA WAS GOING TO HER FIRST SPORT GAME. The Malfoy had gotten tickets to the game from the minister. She didn't know why but her gut was telling her to go prepared. Something about a green snake and a skull was in her head. Each time she closed her eyes it was the only thing she can see.

She had decided to take one of her guns just in case. She wasn't going to use it but just in case if she needed it. A small revolver. The gun was in her show and the bullets were in a small purse in her pocket.

She had gotten some trail mix from the muggle store after dance lessons. And was eating that on the way there. When they took a port key they girl landed on her feet while the other kid landed on their stomach or back or on their ass. To her it was like jumping off a train or a plane. She always had to land first on her feet.

People had described her as a big cat. She had earned the nickname Cheetah. She only attacked if she saw you as a threat. But most of the time she was told to kill someone. But if it was on her who knows who would be dead. She was fast and sneaky always had a plan. She always haunted the prey. She was a predator.

"Miss Castro do you know how to pay in muggle money" The Barbie had asked her. He held a strong glare which got caught off with her deadly glare.

"I do" she snatched the money from him. He had around 150 euro. She knew she would be needed around like 25 euros or she can threaten the man or something and keep the money to herself.

As she payed the person from the camp called Mr. Roberts. She put some money in her pocket. And then gave around five back to Lucius. Theodore had seen Florinda put the money in her pocket.

"That's the change they said it's near the stadium and that man need to be to be mind erased I forgot the word" the girl started to walk and they all followed to the camp side. When she arrived the Malfoy crest was on the tent and a small fountain and peacocks.

"And they said I'm weird from wanting eggs and beans for dinner instead of stake and they have peacocks at a camp site" she mumbled. She wanted a diner she had from the night she was staying in Guatemala after getting freed.

🕷

IT WAS LATE AND DARK AND THEY WERE HEADING TO THE STADIUM. Pansy seemed to be like a leech towards Draco. Holding on to his arm every time he could. She was a feminist but she seemed desperate and it was embarrassing. Something in her screamed for validation from a man. She could assume her mom was behind it.

They had been told where to sit. But Lucius was going to talk to the Minister who was talking to a family of ginger and a family of jet black hair and glasses with another ginger and a girl about the age of 11.

"Here is Lucius" she heard from a man.

"Ah fudge" Lucius said reaching out shake the minister hand. "How are you I don't think you've me my my wife Narcissa and son Draco, Mr. Castro the best auror in Guatemala grand daughter Florinda, Miss Parkinson, Mister Nott and Zabini" Florinda just smiled and waved. As Fudge walked away.

"We got inv-" Florinda stomped on his foot hard enough to shut him up.

"Sorry about him he doesn't know when to shut up" she smiled. And to James Potter that smile looked familiar like he had seen it before. All the Potter man were oblivious. Lucius glared at her. She returned him a glare which made him shiver.

🕷
THE IRISH HAD WON LIKE SHE HAD PREDICTED. She had betted on 100 galleon with a man with shabby hair that the Irish were going to win but Bulgaria was going to catch the snitch. Much like the two pair of ginger twin who thought that.

As she starred into the fire she heard screams. Pain filled screams. She was pretty sure she was getting tortured. Lucius had gone out of the tent. While Narcissa was packing everything to go home in the morning.

Florinda went out of the tent with a gun charged. She shot in the air getting the attention of everyone she told them to run toward the exit and to be careful with children. The death eater were no where happy with that. She saw a boy on the floor. She woke him up with some alcohol and told him to run toward his friend. Draco and his friend along with boy ran towards the woods.

She saw few man coming toward her . Now everything was getting into a physical level. She took them by surprise. Jumping on to one of the death eater back. She had done black widow iconic move the crotch throat grab to one of the death eater knocking him unconscious. Then hitting the other one on the head with her feet as she did a move similar to dance move the Ferris wheel. She had flipped one man. And while one was getting away she shot his arm.

But he got away.

She saw the skull and the snake in the sky well everyone could see it. She had dug up a hole putting her gun in their until the Aurors came.

"You will pay fo-" she had punched the guy unconscious .

"They are so annoying" she rolled her eyes.

Lucius Malfoy was now injured with a gun shot wound and didn't know what had happened to him. The only thing he could do was go to healer Potter who would help him. They were on the same side.

As the morning came Narcissa found Florinda. After the Aurors came. And Lucius shirt was full of blood. Florinda realized who she shot.

 Florinda realized who she shot

Hello

So like I forgot about the quidditch World Cup but like I'm adding a new character. Harry is going to have a sister by the name of daisy potter.

I'm going to re write a chapter real quick so you can meet her.

Have fun reading this.