Dragons

Dragon.

They say that dragons cannot impregnate other species, because children could never cope with their dragon side and would eventually die for not taking the tension of the mana in the atmosphere. It is already common knowledge that dragons are the kings of mana from birth and half dragon children could never cope with such weight from an early age and would end up dying and if not in the worst cases exploding. The bodies of dragons and naturally noticeable the mana being able to use it without restriction, so leading the little ones to die.

So long ago, they developed instincts to know that they never conceive children with other species.

But what if I said that a species could conceive them offspring? They are the so-called fairies, they are beings that besides dragons are the beings most loved by nature, their body is more adept at dealing with natural elements, so the child would naturally have no difficulty dealing with mana, a mixed-race child healthy.

 This was common knowledge in ancient times however fairies at that time began to go extinct as they were as beautiful as dragons, but not as strong, therefore they began to be taken to be slaves, lovers or concubines leading many to not be able to stand their lives. Who were living, leading them to suicide or dying of grief.

 Many hid and were not seen again, making them in the future to be considered a myth of ancient times.