She grinned, "I know... I used to bike to high school daily.. of course, my 'bike riding' skills have improved."

"Hmm, we don't know about your riding skills in general... I hope to discover that soon too-"

"Oh my god, shut up Jungkook.." she hit me on the arm.

I grinned, "we're gonna reach there soon."

"Where exactly are we going though?"

"Just keep following me"

"This is not even the way to your gym," she said.

"Yes because we're not going to my regular gym"

She gave me a baffled look, "is this some unique gym?"

"Of course it is.. I can't possibly take you to a normal boring gym for a date, can I?"

We reached the 'not normal' gym on our bikes.

"That's the new gym that just opened up recently, isn't it?"

"Mhmm" I nodded, "they have a couple's dance class, couple's yoga, couple's spa, a very huge swimming pool- which I have reserved for the morning for us by the way- and they have the best juice and smoothies parlour too..."

She was smiling, "that's a lot of stuff to cover in very little time.."

"Trust me, it's all planned" I pulled her closer, "if i'm competing with 2 other boys over you, i should plan better, shouldn't I?"

"Mhmm" she gave my ass a squeeze and moved along, "let's get going then?"

"What was the groping for?" I followed her inside.

"Your ass looks delicious in those shorts, Jungkook... how do you expect me not to grab it?"

I snickered, "I could say the same about yours-"

"I know" she smirked, "there's a reason I'm wearing this" she turned around and winked at me.

I bit my lip, "oh so you wanted to seduce me?"

"You don't want me to?"

"I'm not complaining" this time, I reached for her ass and gave it a light pinch.

"Ouch" she was trying to hide her smile, "there are people around, Jungkook"

"Oh, so you're implying that I can do whatever to your ass in private?"

She cleared her throat, her lips tugging up, "where are we going first?"

"Dance?" I laughed.

"You know I can't dance..."

"But today, you will" I grinned.

There were around 4 other couples besides us at 5:30 am... These people either took their new year resolutions way too seriously or were too busy to spend time with their partners... either way, this looked fun...

The instructors were two women who kept showing off their wedding rings every chance they got... Y/n finally asked;

"Oh those rings are beautiful," she told them, "did you get married recently?"

"YES" the shorter one squealed, "We got married last week" she looked at her wife who gave her the biggest smile, "you know we met in a dance class when we were like 5?" she giggled, "and we became best friends and it wasn't until I was 18 that I realised that I was actually in love with her. But she was the one to pop the question."

"That's so cute" y/n was grinning, her eyes shining, "I wish you both a very happy and contended married life."

"Thank you so much" both of them said.