((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖))

Start from the beginning

"Damien we're ready," Elaina said, they got downstairs to the carriage where Damien was already waiting.

"Bella!, you look lovely today" Damien ran to her completely ignoring his mother

"Aiya, look at them don't they remind you of us in our younger days?" Elaina smiled

"Dear in our younger days you were far more 'romantic' it's airacle we only had damien. . . "The duke said before the duchess stuffed her handkerchief in his mouth.

"I get it! now let's go you two," The duchess said

The Holy temple was in the capital's centre so it was a long journey from the duchy, the cold snow-covered roads soon disappeared and the orange and yellow gradient leaves appeared, the capital was always a busy place and even more busy during the services at the temple. This was one of the rare days when people from all walks of life gathered freely.

As they approached the temple the air got softer, and mana flowed and exists freely around the temple thus why even the most agitated souls can be calmed by its warm embrace. They got to the temple gates and showed the Winchester badge, they were let in and parked the carriage at the side.

"Watch your step, "Damien said as he helped Bella down from the carriage, there wasn't much crowd just yet since they were considered early. They approached the main door but this is where things got tricky, the Winchester couple and Damien were able to walk in fine but,

"Ah!- It h-hurts!" Bella screamed, she tried her best not to cry but the tears were forcing their way out of her eyes, she clutched her chest with one hand and clutched Damien's arm with the other.

"Bella hang on we're almost inside," Damien said helping her up from the ground, she was finally able to wobble into the temple before she gasped for air, and Damien helped her to the front row where they usually stay.

"Oh, dear is she alright?" A lean figure completely dawned in white asked,

"I p-pay my respects t-to the S-saintess" Bella said her breath still shaking,

"Dear sit down there's no need for the formality, I know it's hard for a young ghoul to pass through the barrier, I was the same when I was your age," The saintess said. Agatha Delvine Lavigne, is a Verisian-born citizen but was said to have been raised or sent to Hyperion, at the young age of 20 she was ordained as the saintess the head of all the priests and priestesses in Hyperion, more times than one can count the government in verise tried to use Agatha as a medium of corruption and evil doings in Hyperion but Agatha never once responded to their advances.

"You're a ghoul as well?" Bella asked

"Yes, all ghouls have white hair except for other species that have white hair in their lineage" Agatha smiled, she cupped Bella's hands in hers and mumbled something, soon the ache she had in her chest had completely died down.