17- found

Heyyy hoessss

ok soo im sorry that i have been gone for a while but stuff happend and let me tell you a part of it

ok so yall know my friend izzy

were not friends anymore

she done some stuff that broke us apart ans shi but im over it and im happy soo

yaaa

anyways how was your day hope i made it better fs fs

anyways hope you like this chap

Vote and comment mls <3

byeeeee

I'm at a motel, I decided to stay at a hotel till I tell grandpa my fucking emotions got in the way and I'm not in the mafia anymore

I got to go back.

But I don't know why I'm mad about Ares telling me that he does not care about me or what happened last night was nothing.

I mean I don't know why it got to me but every time I'm around him I feel kind of happy.

Shit, I'm getting soft.

That's what she said.

I open my door to a motel and set my bag down on one of the beds, I take off my jacket and throw it with my bags, and my shoes.

I know that I will have to go back to the mafia, but I need to get Alaska and kill anyone who try's and stop me.

Or my grandpa will punish me...

I set my big ass down on the bed and put my face in my hands, sighing.

I go to the tip of the bed and cover myself; I close my eyes and relax.

I know that Alaska will be ok, she has to be, or I won't make it.

~•~

My eyes flutter open, I look at the clock.

7:27

I get up and go to my bag, I need a shower since I have not showered in 2 days, going to my bag I get my clothes and go to the bathroom.

I turn on the shower to steaming hot and strip down and hop in.

Water goes down my back and down my breast and between them, I wash and shave my body then wash my hair.

I wrap the towel around myself and dry my hair, when I walk out of the bathroom, I have a full-blown heart attack when I see s large man in my room looking out the window.

I grab my gun and point it at them, "who are you?" I put the gun off of safety and walk to the side of my room.

I see him turn around and it was Ares, I let out a breath but still point the gun at him, I hold my towel to my chest as tight as I can.