Bedroom.

Avery laid me down in the bed, and walked to the bathroom. I debated saying something but decided heavily against it. Maybe because the answers scared me. But I don't know. Laying on my back I felt the twinge of pain from the tattoo and quickly realized I was not sleeping on my back. Nor would I fully dressed. With that thought I stood up and slid my jeans off. Pulling the top over my head, leaving me only in my thong. Once I was comfortable enough, I laid back down, but on my stomach and pulled the covers up past my shoulders. A tease he had called me weeks ago. The thought of getting him naked again heated my blood. A tease I shall be.
When Avery came back out of the bathroom, he looked freshly showered and I was suddenly regretting not taking one too. Regardless, I closed my eyes trying to feign innocence. When he reached the bed he plugged both of our phones up, and got into bed beside me, I'm assuming facing toward me because I could feel the heat of his stare. I could feel the flush trying to creep up, and the giggle trying to break free but I shoved that shit down. Avery trailed a finger over the blanket and pushed it down sideways so he could see my back. "So fucking pretty." He mumbled. I felt my smile spreading but I dig my face into the pillow to hide it. "Ah, and she's asleep. Hmm. I bet I could take advantage of little princess." He said with an amused hint to this tone. He must know I'm faking. But it doesn't matter, because I will not break. I am stone. Stone I tell you.
"I think she might actually like that..." he trailed off while running his finger across my shoulder and down my side. I don't think I've ever been so irritated that I am ticklish til this moment. Resolve slipping. But he had mercy on my performance and trailed her fingers to cup my ass. With a groan he said "I wonder, for her to be asleep naked, someone had to remove her clothes. I didn't i that, but there's nobody else here. So who was it I wonder"
He rubbed the muscles in my thighs, and they involuntarily tightening. I turned my head toward him, opening one why trying to keep up my ruse. "Av,what are you doing?" He looked at me smiling "whatever I want." His eyes low and lust filled, watched my every move. The moment I rolled to face him and the blanket fell baring my breast to him, his eyes dropped and his smile was approving. Taking his other hand grasped my breast in his hand. Rubbing it gently, still a small smile playing on his lips. He leaned closer to me keeping his pretty eyes locked on mine before taking my other nipple into his mouth and sucking on it. He swirled his sinful tongue around the bud, lightly grazing his teeth over it. I whimpered in response, grabbing his face and pulling it up to mine so he would kiss me. He did. Unapologetically, he tongue tangled with mine, soft and sensual but unnerving nonetheless. As the kiss progressed he pulled me closer to him, until I could feel his hard length pressing into me. Rubbing my hand on his shoulder I pushed him to lay back. When I got on top of him, straddling of course I let go of his lips, leaning my wet center against his hard cock. There were very thing slips of fabric separating us, but I told him earlier I wanted to play. I rocked my hips against him and the noise he made was hot enough that I almost came from the sound alone.
"Baby, I'm really gonna need you to ride my fucking dick now. The tidbit of restraint I have is slipping." I smirked at him "poor baby". I climbed off of him, and slipped my thong off. He eyed my clover tattoo with a cheesy grin. I rolled my eyes, before climbing over his legs to slip his boxers down.
Once I had us both gloriously naked, I positioned myself over him. His body shivered with need. I took his steel cock in my hand and glided the top through the folds, but without penetration. His hips bucked, as he dug his teeth into his bottom lip. "Fuuuck. You're soaked" he said huskily. I grinned at him nodding. I stroked him through the folds a couple of times until he was trembling with need. With my final slide, I sunk onto him. Fuck. So full. So deliciously full. My moan was loud, so was his. Avery put both hands on my hips as I rocked on him. Back and forth. His head rolled back and his eyes closed. Satisfied with myself, I sped up to a faster tempo. Avery's hips bucked, and my moans filled the room. When I changed course and leaned over him to use my legs as leverage to pull up to the tip before dropping back down. He moaned in response, leaning his head forward to reach my lips. We kissed while I rode him into oblivion. My orgasm crested, and he placed his thumb on my clit swirling it in time to our thrusts. Mere seconds later I was cumming all over him. He didn't care, he placed both hands in my shoulder and sat me upright on top of him again. My legs felt like jello, my breathing heavy. But he wasn't done. He has me put my legs out, so I wasn't resting on my knees, he sat up underneath me, wrapping my legs around his waist, and his arms around my back. He was mindful of my tattoo as he rocked into me, deeper than he was before. Fuck. He's hot. He rolled his hips into me over and over until we came together. We sat there catching our breath for a moment. Panting heavily, I chanced a glance at him and he was smiling at me. "Avery?" His smile widen. "Yes, princess?" I dropped my head into the crook between his neck and shoulder. "Was that okay?" I whispered.
He chuckled lightly, nodded "it was phenomenal" he said repeating my words from last night.
After maybe ten minutes, we had both cleaned up. Avery helped me shower without getting the tattoo wet. Crawling back in bed, I snuggled into his side. He brought his arm down around me. "Go to sleep baby" he said kissing my head. I nodded. Closed my eyes and waited for sleep to take me.

I woke up alone the next morning, feeling the bed for Avery only to see he wasn't there. I felt the sunlight on my face, glanced at my phone. 11am. Oof. Late nights man. I shrugged to myself. So fucking worth it. But now, a sense of dread filled me. I successfully had not asked him about Lance. Hadn't thought about Lance kissing me. Didn't let myself consider it for a second. But, now? Now it consumes my brain. I don't know, confused is a good way to describe how I feel.
Ignoring the pressure in my head, I opened my phone up glancing over my texts. I saw a message from Rach.
Come down stairs, princess. Boys are at football. I'm going to get our shit so we can go back to the dorm. I'll drive you to your car.
I rolled my eyes, before getting dressed and heading downstairs. Rachel was sitting at the table, laughing at something on her phone.
"Hey bitch. You ready?"
She glanced up at me, nodded and stood up. Once we had all our stuff together we headed out. Rachel dropped some off at my car about an hour later. We had gotten breakfast and then left to the stadium. Ironically the guys were here too.  I thought I might surprise them. So imagine my shock when I looked into the field and there was not a single soul there.
A little confused I got into my car, driving back to the dorms.