Moms condo

Over the last week Rachel and I have pretty much became inseparable. We talk books, and booze. Hot guys we see in the beach. We talk about our parents and family. I feel like I know her brother already but I have yet to meet him. We've met on the beach every morning around 11 and hung out til at least 5pm everyday. She could easily become my best friend but I'm so not letting my guard down around her. Nobody is allowed to get close enough to hurt me. Not anymore.
Rachel's and I are supposed to be going to a beach party tonight that her brother and his frat friends are throwing and I'm excited to meet new people and fully embrace the new me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.
She should be here in about an hour to pick me up, so needless to say I'm stupidly excited and may or may not be rushing around to make sure I look good.
After stressing myself out for twenty minutes I decided to choose a white bikini and black chucks. I grabbed a white coverup dress. Put on light makeup and walked into the kitchen to get something to eat.
I have my sandwich halfway to my mouth when the doorbell rings. I glance at the clock and see she's not set to get here for another 15 ish minutes.
I walking to the door and open it to see none other than Aaron smiling back at me.
"Aaron!" I squeal throwing my arms around him.
" hey short stack. What you all dressed up for?"
He sets me down smiling.
"Dude. I'm going to a beach party and you are soooo coming with me. You got trunks with you?" He laughs shaking his head. "Babe this is Florida of course I do"
I laugh. And open the door wider. "Come on in, you got somewhere to stay or do you need the guest room?
"Your mom set me up yesterday. All of my shit is in the room. We're gonna be roomies until you move into your dorm."
He smiles bigger.
"Shut up! Are you serious right now?!" He nods laughing. "You should see your face." I'm giggling like a lunatic. I'm so happy he's here. Thank goodness. Atleast I'll know for sure someone has my back.
We talk about what's been going on back home and he tells me he left shortly after I did to scout out apartments in Miami. He found it be but it's not open until August 13th. So he will be here til then. But I'll leave on the 10th to move into my dorm.
My rings a few times before I pick it up and put it on speaker.
"Hey girl heeey"
"Come biotch. I'm here and we're gonna be late. Lance will murder me."
Lance. Her brother Lance. Let's hope he's nice.
"Okay. But I have a tagalong is that cool?"
"Oh yeah def. Just come on!"
Aaron looks at me with a weird grin and mouths "she sounds hot" and I shake my head. Before I hang up and say "you have no idea. Wait until you meet her"
Aaron hands me my purse and I lock the doors before running toward Rachel's car. She standing there waiting for me when she sees Aaron come into view. She snatches my arm and whispers "WHO IS THAT?!"
I giggle and give her a knowing smirk. "That is Aaron the only decent person from my home town we've been close since like the seventh grade. He is 100% single and up for grabs." Her eyes grow about three sizes bigger before I start laughing.
"A-Aron this is Rachel. Rachel this is Aaron. Or as I call him A-Aron. Props to Key and Peele." Aaron's rolls his eyes and me before he shoulder bumps me.
"Hey Rachel. Nice to meet you"
She smiles politely. And says "you too." Looking at me with a wild expression she says "are you ready to go?"
I grin again and yell "shot gun!" Before jumping in the car.