Chapter 1: Intro

*Alarm goes ring a ling*

She turns it off and wakes up abruptly knowing that she is late for her class.

She gets ready quickly and wears on her uniform.

This is her:

 Son Chaeyoung

Son Chaeyoung

Son Chaeyoung is a grade 12 student who might not be the best in academics but aces in art and design. She lives with her parents and her younger brother, Son Jeonghoon. She is cold at first, but when you get to know her, she is the sweetest.

Fast Forward

Chaeyoung arrives soon at school, and she runs into her class, to meet her friends, Jihyo, Dahyun and Tzuyu

And especially her girlfriend, Somi

Not everyone know about their relationship. It's just Jihyo, Dahyun and Tzuyu who know about it and have always been super supportive about it.

The moment, Chaeyoung's eyes met Somi's, their hands clung automatically.

Even when the class was in process, Jihyo had to remind each of them that they are in a classroom. Somi and Chaeng couldn't stop looking at each other.

Soon it was their lunch time. Even though Somi gets to eat enough, Chaeng still wouldn't let her leave without feeding her for atleast once.

They were so much in love with each other.

After their classes,

Jihyo said, "Guys, why don't we do a group study? Our exams are in 2 weeks, isn't it?"

Somi, Dahyun and Tzuyu agreed right away. Somi seemed to be the most enthusiastic one, especially 'cause she is the class topper.

"What about you Chaeyoung?", Jihyo asked.

"Umm..." Chaeyoung hesitated. She had started up on an artwork, so she was wondering whether she will be able to finish it on time. But suddenly it clicked: combine study = more time with Somi

"Yup!", Chaeyoung agreed.

All five of them started walking towards Somi's house, 'cause they had agreed to learn from there.

As soon as they reached her home, Somi led them to her room. The next moment, Jihyo, Dahyun and Tzuyu sat down to study. Somi went down to the kitchen to get some juice for all of them. Then there was Chaeyoung, hesitantly opening her bag, and pulling out her book and pen, one by one. The moment she opened her book, her eyes began to shut automatically. Tzuyu, seeing how sleepy Chaeng was, said sternly, "Yahhh Chaeyoungiee! Our exams are in 14 days, not in 14 months. You need to do better this time, you know. Just 50% marks is not gonna do any good"

Chaeyoung was just about to say something-

"She will get it this time. I trust my cub"

She just noticed that Somi had got back to their room.

Chaeyoung couldn't stop herself from blushing. "Seeeee.. she believes in me.. That's all what I need", Chaeyoung confidently told Tzuyu.

Tzuyu said, " As you say then, good luck anyway" and went back to her work.

Somi distributed the glasses of juice to everyone and shyly went and sat next to her cub.

After about 30 minutes, Somi got a call.

"Hey"

"Yeah sure!"

"All of us are here"

"Come soon!"

And she cut the call.

"Guys, it was my friend. I just remembered that she had planned to study with me, today itself. So, will you guys be fine if she joins us?", Somi asked the others.

Everyone agreed.

After 5 minutes, the door bell rang. Somi knew it was her friend, and went downstairs to pick her up.

A few moments passed by,

"Guys, this is her", Somi announced.

A cute girl peeped from behind with her gummy smile, "Hey everyone... Myself Myoui Mina"