Epilogue__Happy ending

Dorris is heavily pregnant with her second child. Have you ever heard of pregnant women who eats a lot? Dorris is a very good example. She is always eating.
Ray is Peeling the apple for her. She just finished eating tangerine.
"Cut the apples in a bunny shape please",  She told him her eyes glued on the TV.
Ray scoffed.
" I think you want to eat it immediately. Do we need to decorate it that much?", he asked her.
Dorris blinked as if she  did not understand what he's saying.
" I feel like eating bunny shape apple", she said.
Ray sigh and continue peeling the apples.
"Dad, I finished my assignment.",  the boy said.
Ray gave the boy a smile.
" Put it on the table. I will check it later", he told him.
"Ray, do you want a boy or girl baby?",  Ray asked his son as he passed the apple to Dorris who started eating immediately.
"A baby girl",  Raymond responded.
Ray hugged the boy.
" Yo man. I agree with you. I want a baby girl too", Ray said.
He turned to Dorris.
"Just check the baby gender",  he told her.
" I don't want to. I love surprises", Dorris replied.
Ray grimaced.
"Raymond, are you like this too? I feel like your mom will give birth to two baby girls. Then we will so many pinks and yellows around the house",  Ray said.
Dorris stop eating immediately.
" Twins? You really want twins? Then you must be ready to baby sit and sacrifice your sleep at night", Dorris told him.
Raymond walked to his mom.
"Mom, what's wrong with having twins? I love twins and I want my mummy to give birth to twins",  He said.
Dorris stood up.
" The two of you,  are you teaming up to bully me?", She asked the two male in the family.
Ray and Raymond laughed.
"Mom, you are cute",  Raymond added.
Dorris scoffed.
They are always like this. Always trying to tease her.
She pretended to be angry and sat down bowing and pretend to be crying.
" Dorris", Ray called for the third time but she still didn't answer. The hen- pecked husband went to his wife and embrace her.
¶This story is written by Ayanboye Ifeoluwa Rebecca.(08050905495, 09018079600, 08050893466)¶
"We are sorry if we made you cry. We didn't really mean it",  he said.
Dorris raise her head and Ray saw that she isn't crying but smiling instead. He became infected with her smile and smile too.
" I love you, Murray", she said.
"I love you too Dorris"
Then they stare at each other for some seconds. Just when Ray is about to kiss her, a voice interrupted.
"Me too. Me too. Don't leave me out"
The young parents hugged their beloved son.
"Mummy and daddy love Raymond so much",  Dorris said.
Raymond replied immediately.
" Raymond love mummy and daddy too. Much more than they could imagine.",
The couple look at their son and smiled.
They stared at each other and suddenly start laughing. They understand each other laughter.
It has not being easy for them.

"What one has never experienced, one will never understand in print"__Isadora Duncan.

Happy ending in movies and books does not mean the characters will not face any challenges later on. It means that even if they face more challenges, they will over come just like they did in the movie or book.

Happy ending.

📝📝📝📝📝
This book is written by Ayanboye Ifeoluwa Rebecca.

Thanks for reading.

See you in my next publication.
I'm starting another book immediately.