Chapter 66__my husband will always treat me well

The ringing phone woke her from sleep. Harley opened her eyes and she felt a headache.
'Damn hangover'
She picked the call.
"This better be something important",  She said.
" Good morning babe", the voice from the other side said.
Harley rubbed her sleepy eye.
"What's good about this morning, uhn?",  she asked him.
" Come out! I brought you hangover soup", he said. "Trust me. It's so good for your hangover",  he said.
Harley sat up.
" Why do you care?", she asked.
But she was glad. He actually cared about her.

Harry entered the apartment.
"Why are you here early in the morning? You don't have to bother about my hangover you know",  she told him.
" Don't tell me you forgot everything you said yesterday?", he asked.
"Are you the type to drink and go blank?",  he asked her.
Harley blinked.
" Who said I forgot?",She asked.
"I remembered everything vividly",  she added.
" Do you remember telling me that I will have to coarse you to get married?", he asked.
Harley opened the flask. The soup look refreshing. She rushed into the kitchen to fetch a bowl. Harry followed her.
"Harley, do you remember asking me to coarse you? Do you remember confessing to me?",  he asked again.
Harley fetched the bowl and returned to the living room. She poured some of the soup into the bowl.
" I remembered everything. Do you want me to yake it back?", she asked and start drinking.
"Why will you take it back? I've already started to coarse you. I brought you hang over soup!",  Harry said.
Harley raise her brow.
" We've started?", she asked.
"Yes",  Harry replied.
" you have to help me with something I really hate doing", Harley said.
"What's that?",  he asked. " I will do anything. I'm really desperate to take you as my wife", he told her.
If it were some other women, they will probably be blushing and acting coy but Harley is different. She is expressionless, except for a smirk on her face.
"Picking my outfit. I hate doing it. Today I'm going to meet with few business partners so you have to pick a decent yet comfortable outfit. I need a matching bag and a footwear. Just enter the walk-in closet",  she told him.
Harry was speechless. He thought picking outfit is an enjoyable fit for women!
Never mind. He will just do it for her. He will do anything to coarse her.
" Okay. Trust me your husband have a very good taste", he said and rushed into her room.

Harley looked at the outfit he chose. She was satisfied.
"We need to go shopping one of this days. You should get girly dresses",  Harry complained.
Harley ignored him.
" I will go and take my bath now. Wait here, you need to dry my hair for me later. I hate doing that too.", She said.
"Your hair?",  Harry asked.
" What? Are you complaining?", she asked him.
Harry waved his hands before him.
"Why will I complain. I'm having fun myself",  he told her.
" All to be your husband. Trust me, If you marry me. I will continue doing this little things for you even after our marriage", he added.
"Empty promises.",  the girl said and entered the bathroom.
Harry swallowed. What did she mean?

Guy stood up when Dorris entered. They are in a private room. He couldn't afford to eat with her in the public because they are celebrities.
He pull her chair for her and she sat down.
" Thanks for the other day, Guy. I'm really grateful", Dorris said.
"Just be healthy",  he told her.
Dorris smiled.
" Of course. Health is wealth", she said.
"So is everything all right at the agency?",  he asked her.
" You know I'm not as popular as you guys and my fan base is not that strong but I still have some loyal fans. I'm releasing my new album soon", Dorris replied.
The waiters brought their orders.
"Are you happy?",  Guy suddenly asked amidst dinner.
" pardon",
"I mean is that guy really treating you well. Are you sure you're happy with him?",  he asked her.
Dorris smiled.
" Do I look like someone that is not happy. Trust me, I'm doing good", Dorris replied.
"I'm fine in as much as you're happy but that those not mean I'm giving up. Not in a month of sundays. I'm going to wait till there is a chance for me. I'm sure that guy is not that perfect. He dare not mistreat you. I will be ready to snatch you anytime. For now, I will just focus on my career.", he said.
" Don't worry. My husband will always treat me well. You better look for other pretty girls, there will never be a chance for you with me", Dorris said bluntly.
None of them knew what will happen later. If they knew.........
"If I find a girl as pretty as you are. I might consider.",  Guy said and they continue eating silently.

Douglas was still asleep. Today is weekend and he planned to sleep in. He hates people disturbing him so Louis normally will just let him sleep. Ray had opened a bigger store for Louis and he even hire a sales boy. Louis can go over to the shop anytime.  Douglas was still in dream land when he suddenly felt wet. Like someone poured water on him.
" What the hell?", he cursed and open his eyes.
"Who the hell is disturbing my ........"
He kept quiet immediately when he saw Dorris, Louis, Ray and Ashley by his bed side holding a cake.
"Oh! Today's my birthday",  he muttered. The truth is that he had forgotten.
They sang a birthday song for him.
" Wash up and meet us in the living room", Dorris told him and walk out of the room. Louis and Ray walked out too. Ashley was about to walk pit when Douglas draw her back.
"You're forgetting something",  he told her.
" What?", she asked in a whisper.
"A kiss",  Douglas whispered back.
And before Ashley could say anything,  he drew her in for a kiss.
The door flung open..........

📝📝📝📝📝
Who entered?
Guess!