Chapter 64__You have to coarse me to get married

It's Harley birthday today. Harry proposed that she should skip work so that they will both go on a date and have fun but she insisted on going to work. That evening,  she called Harry and ask him to meet her in a bar. Harry got to the bar in few minutes and met her waiting for him.
"Birthday girl",  he called and sat with her.
Harley smiled." You're here"
"I can't believe you spent your birthday like this. How can you do this to yourself? Are you not bored?",  he asked.
Harley rolled her eyes.
" Birthdays is just like normal days. What so special about it?", she asked him.
Harry couldn't believe his ears. If a guy said what she just saud, he wouldn't bother but she is a woman for goodness sake.
"It's special because it comes once in a year!",  Harry told her.
"With so many people sharing the limelight with you",  she said.
Harry just sigh.
He knew she wouldn't budge.
" What gift do you want? I wanted to get you something but I'm afraid you wouldn't like it. You know how you used to behave"
Harley called on the bar man and ordered wine and accompaniments.
"What are you doing!",  Harry asked when he saw that she ordered alcoholic wine.
" Can I ask for my birthday gift later. As for now, I want to stop being a prim and proper lady. I want to drop all my burden and drink carelessly.", she said.
"Yeah, yeah. You should drink. I will be your drinking buddy for today!",  Harry said.
" You must not drink. You have to be sober and just accompany me to drink", Harley requested.
The waiter arrived with the orders and a bucket of Ice.
Harley started drinking.
"This is the first time I will drink on my own. I only drink during business dinner or meetings. And I don't usually drink much. I'm going to get drunk easily so don't be annoyed later.",  she told him.
" No problem. It is good to lose yourself and let it out sometimes", he said.
Harley smiled and continue drinking.
Soon her cheeks start flushing red. It's obvious that she is getting drunk. Harry poured more into her glass and she gulped it.
"About my birthday gift..",  she started.
" Can I tell you want I want now?", he asked.
"Ask",  Harry said.
",  I don't want monetary things or money itself. I only want....",  she took a big gulp of wine. "I only want you to love me sincerely. I only want your love and care. I'm afraid that if I depend on you too much,  you might be burdened and might leave. I'm afraid that I won't be fit beside you because we are different from each other. But I still hope you can stay with me forever",  she said.
Harry could not believe his ears. Is this Harley tonight or an impersonator?
" Can you afford this gift?", She asked him.
"Will you accept it?",  Harry asked. If you will accept it I can afford it",  he told her.
" Why won't I accept it?", she took a gulp of the wine again.
"I mean, I like you since the first day I meant you but I was in denial. I always think about you and will even see you in my dream. I want to be your other half too, Harry.  Will you mind that the way I do things is different? I really want to be your wife".
Harry couldn't believe this.
Is this a confession night?
" I don't mind anything all I know is that I'm in love with you and I Want to be your husband too. Let's just get married", Harry responded.
"So easily",  Harley snorted.
She poked his chest,  drunkenly.
" You.. You will need to coarse me to get married", she told him.
Coarse? Why did he need to do that again? Didn't she say she really want to be his wife? Why is she like this?
"You need to make me see reasons why we should get married. After you've successfully convinced me, you will propose. If I'm not yet convinced, I will mot accept your proposal. What do you think?",  she asked him.
" coarse, convince and propose?", Harry asked.
"What? You won't be able to do it?",  She slurred.
Harry scoffed.
" Why can't I do it? I can do anything for you",he said.
Harley smiled.
"I'm glad",  she said.
Harry watched her. She is cute when she is drunk. He hoped she will remember everything the next day. It doesn't matter anyway. Everything she said is recorded. There is no way he will allow her to go back on her words.
Harry  was excited. He is finally getting married.
When he found out that Ray is married, he felt betrayed.
But now, he had nothing to worry about. He is getting married too.